+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I'm too embarrassed to post my weight, but keys say I've put on nearly 7kg this year already but I know why.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    There's no pressure V. The weight loss journey is for you and no one else. I know in the past with these threads the ones wanting to lose more than others felt a bit embarrassed to share and maybe a bit annoyed at others wanting to lose when they were only 60 or so. Bc if they were only 60, they didn't really didn't understand the struggles of losing much more.

So I want to avoid that. We are all different heights, different builds, different fitness levels. What we have in common though is we want to lose

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    74.5kg weigh in so 0.9kg this week. I am ok with that as I have not done a lot of exercise this week. And I just started calorie counting today so we will see of that helps. Well done to you all who have lost weight!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oops im late to weigh in. Weighed in at 79.8 today so thats a loss of 1.2kg this week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Wow we've had some great losses already, well done everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ok I have my measurements and my weight ready to go today and am watching way more than usual what I eat today and every day this week. Will post the changes next Monday if any .. fingers crossed there is though!

Good luck everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Today is day one of my new health kick. I have been so lazy this year
    I am starting back at the gym this week and trying to eat more healthily.

I took the dogs for a walk this morning so happy with myself for that

I want to lose at least 12 kilos.. my jeans don't do up at the moment

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    So today I have been real good with eating healthy although I was tempted to have hungry jacks for dinner.

Did 40 minutes on the exercise bike, went for a 50 minute walk and later I will do a little exercise on the fit ball

Hoping for a big number this week

Thanks
    Reviews
    I saw your workout on myfitnesspal bunkx, good work! Certainly kept me motivated

Well I decided to go with the shakes after all, for a week, so I have started today. Is a bit hard to smell the pizza heating up in the oven (DP and DS's dinner) but I am determined to get through this! I also did an hour of Just Dance 2 today...I am still surprised I finished an hour, it was tough!

Trying to hold out on weighing myself until the end of the week!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Sounds like we are really taking the bull by the horns and going hard! it's great people are motivated. I find it infectious

So started today really well. Went to the gym, just did cardio on the x trainer, no weights. Then DH stressed me out over his uni assignment and the kids were acting like gremlins and I started emotionally eating. Of course my food of choice - carbs. It was only one slice of bread with tuna, but then I started eating the ravioli I served for tea I promised I wouldn't eat. So now the kids have just gone to bed I've done the housework, done the dishes and plan to go back to try to burn off my naughtiness

It's only in the last 2 weeks I've realised the extent of my emotional eating. bc I've gone regularly to the gym for 3 years I kind of have lulled myself into a false sense of security that this was enough. Now I've cut everything that's bad out, I realise how much comfort food I was consuming.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast