+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies!

I'm joining!! I'm way too embarrased to put my weight at the moment .. oh eff it! I'll put it anyways! I was 85 before I fell pregnant in January of this year and gained 10kg's in a span of 4 weeks! It was all hormones and thyroid and pregnancy but for the life of me I can't shift it! I'm currently 95kg's
    I'm not even that big TBH. I still fit into a size 14 and haven't hit 16 and nor do I intend to. My DH can't believe how much I weigh! You wouldn't know it by looking at me.

Anyways, I've started Zumba and walking everyday with DH. Zumba is done on the days we don't walk but I'm thinking I'll have to amp up the exercise. I'm seeing a naturopath so we're trying to sort my hormones out and with a deficiency in vitamin D, zinc and iron, I'm a right mess!!

Anyways, will post my weight and measurements on Monday and take it from there. I really hope with all my might I can shift this weight!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bunkx View Post
    Just thought I would see how everyone is going, good I hope

I did my measurements today very happy with results

This was all in 3 weeks
    Bust lost 6cm. (98cm)
    Waist lost 4cm (98cm)
    Hips lost 6cm (112cm)
    Thighs lost 2cm (68cm)

Great losses!! Keep it up bunkx!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Wow they are some great losses Bunx well done!

Wecome FTM No need to feel embarrassed about your weight, we are all on the same journey.No pressure to share more than what you're comfortable though..

4. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

FirstTimeMummy2012  (20-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sunday works great for me. Down 1kg which I'm delighted with but I doubt that will change much by Sunday with 2 birthday parties on the weekend. Great to have this thread to motivate me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

I really need this thread. I lost about 10kgs 12 months ago, then fell off the wagon. I got on the scales on Friday the 13th (dun duuuun) and realised I was only 2kgs away from my original starting weight. So I need to get my act together now.

I am morbidly obese so much heavier than most of you ladies on this thread, and I am already feeling the effects at age 23. There is not much movement on the 100+kgs thread so I thought I'd join in here.

I am calorie counting with myfitnesspal and am aiming for 1600 cals a day. Although I am considering a VLCD for a week or two to kickstart my weight loss - I am so overweight that exercising is a struggle. I will also try and do a workout every day, nothing too strenous to start, I will work up to it. So...

CW 132.2kgs
    GW 120kgs (this challenge)
    GW 70kgs (overall)

Here we go!!

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hello I'm also using my fitness pal my user name I chunkybunky if you want to add me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well I lost 0.6, I guess it doesnt matter as long as I have now made some kind of start. To be honest I haven't exercised everyday as I thought I would (only three times this week) so I am going to try and motivate myself a little more!

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Last weeks weight 83.2
    Today's weight 82.2 so lost 1kg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations on the losses bunkx and ashleerose! Great work!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Welcome Eternal. I hope you are able to achieve your goals in the 12 weeks and who knows, maybe more

Well done Ash and Bunx even 0.6 is something and shows you are going in the right direction.

So I weighed myself today drum roll lol..... 67.1 That 2.9kg in 9 days. I can't believe it, but I know why. Carbs. I've cut them out 99% as they are my weakness. Potatoes, crusty bread rolls, pasta. Not having any of them.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

Eternal Nightcap  (22-04-2012),Zombie_eyes  (22-04-2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast