+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week

Default 12 week weight loss challenge

We haven't had one for a while and I can't see any current ones so thought I would start a new one. I've been emotionally eating over the last few months and am up to 70kg

So I thought we would make weight ins Friday, which will give us nearly a week to lose some lol let's have a supportive environment where we can chat and share diets, exercise plans and experiences

CW - 70kg
    GW - 58kg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds great delirium, I am in! I've been binge eating lately. And trying to make it up by going for long walks. I am kidding myself. Not sure of my weight-probably about 75kgs- (my son put the scales in the bath) I will buy some this week! Oh and I'm getting married in August so really need to shift some weight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    hope we get a few of us. I took part in one of these threads about 2 years ago and lost 6kg and got down to 59kg so it a good environment for support.

12 weeks is plenty of time to lose some frogs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm in! I have been a little bit of emotional eating lately.
    Current weight is 74kg
    Goal 66kg but I'll be happier if I lose more!
    It really depressed me the other day cleaning out my cupboard and I use to be a size 10 and I am now size 14

Actually just weighed and I'm 75.4kg so little more to lose!
    Last edited by Mod-Zeddie; 16-04-2012 at 20:51.

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I will be in but my weigh in days are Sundays used to be Fridays but changed them

Currently 83.2 (gained 1.2 kg )
    My goal is 59 kg so need to lose 24.2kgs

I'm an emotional eater to I have such a cr@ppy relationship with food

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    I know what you mean. Despite being about 65kg a few months ago I go to the gym so my body fat was down and I was a nice size 8. Now none of my jeans fits me for the winter now I had a m/c in nov last year and our journey ttc has been an extremely difficult and emotional one and I've been filling the void with chocolate and junk. But no more!

I'm aiming for 1.5 kg a week if I hit the gym 5-6 days along with being strict with my eating.

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sorry about your m/c hugs

I'm hoping for around 1-1.5kg a week

For the next 2 weeks in doing isagenix shakes for lunch and dinner then swapping one for a homemade juice ( hopefully paid off juicer by then)

And then see where im at

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So sorry for your m/c :,(

I am aiming for a kilo a week. Going to add a morning walk into my routine and be strong and not eat any of that crappy food no matter how bad things get.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Exercises wise I aim to do 45min on the exercise bike
    Once school is back walk dd1 to school then 30-60min walk with dd2
    (been doing those workouts a few weeks now)

Plus getting a fit ball this week found heaps of work outs on the net

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have already started a challenge 10 weeks ago and lost 10 kilos so far (want to reach my goal before we start TTC)

May aswell continue it on here

Currently 81
    Goal 70

Hoping to continue to lose 1 kilo a week!