+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I think there needs to be certain level of healthy jealousy because you want to protect your relationship. I don't think my husband is jealous in a bad way but I know he doesn't like the thought of other people checking me out. He comments that my tops are too low and when I bend over men will check me out. I think your justified in your thinking.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mine is the same. I once told him that a guy at work told me he liked me & would wait for me forever, he just laughed & said that guy was crazy

Home, where my life lies waiting, silently, for me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovejoypeace View Post
    I think there needs to be certain level of healthy jealousy because you want to protect your relationship. I don't think my husband is jealous in a bad way but I know he doesn't like the thought of other people checking me out. He comments that my tops are too low and when I bend over men will check me out. I think your justified in your thinking.
    I disagree. the only comments dh ever makes is "haha that guys checking you out, too bad youre taken" he couldnt care how i dressed or if people check me out, im going home with him.
    and Im the same.hes had drunk random girls pash him at work, and Im not the slightest bit jealous

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I love it when DH gets jealous. We went out to a club last weekend (rare) and I loved how jealous he was getting lol It was fun flashing my ring at guys who tried to chat me up but I liked seeing that DH still cared.
    He's not insecure but I think he likes to "mark his territory."

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just made that sound gross lol

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SugarSkull For This Useful Post:

heartjb  (15-04-2012),MoonMoon  (15-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Its cute when we're out or watching a movie and I casually say I like some random guys arms and DH will pout and be like "but you like mine better right?"

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

8. The Following User Says Thank You to heartjb For This Useful Post:

SugarSkull  (16-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I hate it. DP has extreme insecurities, In the earlier days of our relationship it was pretty bad, when we went to a pub or club he will often come just to keep an eye on me, not because he actually wanted to come out, and if he did want to come, if a guy even looked my way he would hold/kiss me to make it known that I am with him, I didn't care that everyone knew I was with him, but the reasons he was flashing me around made me feel uncomfortable and pretty annoyed actually. If I said a guy was attractive/unattractive (celebrities, I would never say a random guy was hot while with him) he would compare how the attractive guy looked nothing like him, so I must not think he's attractive or how the unattractive guy looked like him so I must think he's unattractive.
    Just really silly petty things that put a constant strain on our relationship because I felt like he didn't trust me. He barely ever gets jealous anymore and I 100% prefer it like this, I dread when his jealousey rears again.
    Last edited by Littlemissmetal; 16-04-2012 at 08:50.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Neither DF or I get jealous. We are both very secure in our relationship so have no need to be.
    I find jealousy to be rather needy and a huge turn off.
    DF and I both comment how on other people we find attractive to each other, there isnt a need for jealousy. We can look but not touch!!

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lincolns mummy For This Useful Post:

Mod-Myztik  (16-04-2012),Stiflers Mom  (16-04-2012),wilding  (16-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nope, he never gets jealous, I can't stand jealousy. We both perve at others, and I think its highly amusing when I leave him alone for 5 minutes, come back and there is some girl flirting with him..because I know he absolutely hates it and wants her to fck off but is too much of a gentleman to tell her to do so.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to GothChick For This Useful Post:

wilding  (16-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    DH doesn't get jealous at all!!
    I know he trusts me 100% so I think maybe it's more that.