+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default 4 days late! neg test.

Last AF Was 21st March 2012. It went for 5 days. AF in Feb was on the 20th. So means I have 22 days? If the AF calender I used, is correct. Then that means I am 4 days late. Suppose to get AF on the 11th of April. In the past few weeks I have been to docs, due to abdominal cramping, thinking my symptoms maybe related to IBS. However I don't have much dairy products as am a soy person. I have sore Breast , although right is sorer & it is kinda only the nipple area. I have been having nana naps around 8pm or so.. I feel nauseated on and off, and it goes away when i eat. I have also had discharge to point i've needed to change nickers. ( sorry if tmi), due to cramps I thought i might get period earlier, but nothing (obviously) .. I have been to the docs he tested me and my Vitamin D was low, he has also done a few urine tests and has come back negative. this has been within the past three weeks or so. I was thinking that this can't be related to IBS? I also can't be pregnant as I have had several urine test which show nothing. Should I wait and if i am preg, how long would I be?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi There,

Were you using other forms of contraception before such as implanon or the pill? Do you usually have regular cycles? I was off the pill for 8 months with 28-30 day cycles each month. Last month I was 5 days late and had all the pregnancy symptoms but it just ended up being that AF came late this cycle. In saying that, some woman don't get BFP's for upto a couple of weeks after AF is due. When you said your doctor 'tested you', do you mean blood test or just the urine test? If no blood test, I would suggest going back for the blood test to be sure. Good luck, I hope you get the outcome you are looking for

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi princessleah,
    ty4c no not using any form of contraception. My cycle is pretty much regular , might be a day late or something, most of my cycle's are all around the same time too. I will be going to get a second opinion, the doctor just did urine test, has not suggested Blood. In some way, I want to find out but will be suspenseful as had a M/C last year. A week before AF I pretty much always feel really nauseated & have migraines but haven't felt that yet. That is a big sign that it is on it's way and the massive chocolate binges. I usually love eating chocolate but seems odd, that anything choc mint atm or pizza i am loving. so idk if its just a hormonal thing or not. Trying not to be a stress head, with symptoms i feel, that it could possibly be pregnancy again. If I happen to be, that it will work out this time. thanks and will keep u informed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh sounds pretty promising then! Yes, definitely go get those bloods, I wish you the best of luck and yes, please do keep us informed! x

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2