+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    bgbgbb is offline To think, I was only going to have 1 child!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    The P&O cruises do sound like the way to go! Interconnecting rooms would be ideal. After the stress-fest that was our last holiday away (well nearly hitting a kangaroo on the drive up and having a huntsman come down at me in the car on the way back didn't help), I'd rather save up and go every few years, but get a real rest. Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have to agree about the cruise option but look into it fully regarding age for kids club I think they have to be at least two. If they are putting in interconnecting rooms that would be awesome.

Thanks
    Reviews
    i think the kids have to be 3 and toilet trained to go to kids club on p&o. younger kids can go but have to have an adult with them. also you cant book into them before you sail, its sort of first come, first served, so i would be going there as soon as i get on board to book the kids in. im pretty sure princess have family rooms, not sure what their kids clubs are like though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We are going on a cruise next month so I can let you know! I do recall when we looked into it there was something that bugged me about swimming? Like babies couldn't go in the pool or under 3 you had to hold them the whole time or something? Or swimmer nappies were compulsory? Lol, not much help am I? I remember being annoyed because my 2-year-old can swim now and is toilet trained and very stubborn and I remember thinking the fights we would have would be HUGE. But now she will be just over 3 so it isn't an issue anymore. Phew.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes kids clubs are broken into age groups like 3-6 yrs, 7-11 year etc even teens have their own clubs. The youngest they take is 3yrs (unless you are with them). But you are allowed to take children on the cruise from 12mths old. You don't book into kids club until you board but they know how many kids are booked on the holiday so I don't think anyone would miss out. From 8yrs old you can allow the child to be privileged which means they can sign themselves out of the kids club if your ok with that.

It was the best Family holiday we have ever had and we can't wait to go again.

bgbgbb is offline To think, I was only going to have 1 child!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovejoypeace View Post
    Yes kids clubs are broken into age groups like 3-6 yrs, 7-11 year etc even teens have their own clubs. The youngest they take is 3yrs (unless you are with them). But you are allowed to take children on the cruise from 12mths old. You don't book into kids club until you board but they know how many kids are booked on the holiday so I don't think anyone would miss out. From 8yrs old you can allow the child to be privileged which means they can sign themselves out of the kids club if your ok with that.

It was the best Family holiday we have ever had and we can't wait to go again.
    Thanks for that great info! What ship did you go on?

Thanks
    Reviews
    We went on Pacific Sun last year but I think it's being deleted from their fleet this year. We want to book another cruise next year on the Pacific Dawn and that is the one getting refurbished with interconnecting rooms

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovejoypeace For This Useful Post:

bgbgbb  (21-04-2012)