+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default i hate the way you make me feel...

you make me feel like everything i do is wrong, you make me feel like if i sit down and rest for 5 minutes that the world might end, you make me feel like i cant stand on my own two feet, you make me feel like i have to walk on eggshells all day, you never listen to what i have to say or take me seriously, ive learnt to know that im always wrong and even when you are wrong, your still right, i hate tge way you make me feel, but even more so i hate the fact that i cant do this without you, because youve made me a weak angry bitter person...

Sent from my T3020 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm sorry you feel this way lovely x I guess you've tried talking to this person about it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    i feel more alone and lonely when your with me then when your not.. your a great father but frankly your a sucky partner. i hate that i alone have to financially support you and our two kids and the new one on the way, i hate that you make excuses for everything, such as getting a job, i want results not excuses.. i hate that youve left it until i only have 13 weeks until i have this baby to decide that you should start looking for work so we can get enough money to get out of my mothers. sorry everyone, no one needs to read this just had to get it off my chest.. this is the only place i could..

Thanks
    Reviews
    (((((((hugs)))))))))

Thanks
    Reviews
    theres no talking to him, ive tried and it always somehow ends in me appologising for lord knows what and feeling like crsp again

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry he's making you feel this way. Nobody deserves to feel this way. You deserve to be loved and cherished xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SugarSkull For This Useful Post:

MilkingMaid  (14-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know this is not the ideal option, but ... Cos your life possibly better if you were no longer in a relationship? By the sounds of it you have lost any self esteem you may have once had, and being a single mum would be incredibly difficult, but if you've got a good support network (ie, living with your mum?) I'm sure they could help you through it.

Or, maybe you should go see a counsellor who could help you stand up to him and not be belittled by him?

Best wishes for you xxx

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MoonMoon For This Useful Post:

giggle berry  (15-04-2012),HugsBunny  (14-04-2012),MilkingMaid  (14-04-2012),Mod-xkwzit  (14-04-2012),SugarSkull  (14-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    You need to leave. I know how hard it is my xh was the same an leaving was the best thing I ever did.
    Pm me if you want to chat ((( hugs)))

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to madjedjjlill For This Useful Post:

Benji  (15-04-2012),HugsBunny  (14-04-2012),MilkingMaid  (14-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    i think i could be happier alone but im not sure i could do it alone.. my living situation is complicated and mums place is only 2 bedrooms so mum in one and four of us in the other, mums told me i cant have the baby here and i understand, but i cant save to move because he doesnt even get centrelinkvstm

Thanks
    Reviews
    A bit over two years ago I could have written you post myself. My advise go to counselling. It did wonders for me, got my confidence and self esteem back up, it really helped to talk to someone. Then if you want to stay with your DH get him to do couples counselling with you. If not your counsellor will help you leave him and yes you can do it by yourself. I did it with a 2 year old and pregnant/just had baby for 5 months and I know I could do it again if I had to.

Things with DH and I are much better he knows I don't need him for me and my children to live and if he ever goes back to the way he was I will take the kids and leave him. I know he needs me more than I need him.

I always tell women now have some money put away incase anything happens and NEVER say that won't happen to me bc it does, I didn't think it would EVER happen to me, DH just changed, his mother was alot of the problem and I never expected him to be like he was and we have been together for over 14 years and been good friends for longer than that. I didn't and I had nothing which made it hard but I still lived. I have a secret stash now just incase.