+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Help - comments on Fairy Party Entertainers or Suggestions for Brisbane

Hi,
    I am in Brisbane and am throwing a Fairy Party for my 5 year old. I wan to hire a Fairy entertainer but have no feedback on what some of them are like and don't want to be disappointed. I have come across Crystal the fairy at Funtabulous Parties and also Fairy Queen Productions. If anyone has used them can you please give me some feedback.

Alternatively if anyone has used someone in Brisbane that is very good could you please pass on their details. I just want her to have a great party!

Many thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    i know several of the lovely ladies who are fairy's for fairy queen productions and i plan to use them for my daughters birthday this year. they are great with children.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to InSaneOne For This Useful Post:

positano  (14-04-2012)

Similar Threads

1. Need good party entertainers
    By Aleen84 in forum Birthdays
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14-08-2012, 11:49
  2. Hiring a fairy for birthday party
    By cleonikky in forum Gold Coast
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 30-06-2012, 13:50
  3. Hire a fairy for birthday party