+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I think it was the second and third night. I may have been a little warmer than usual for a few days, but nothing like hot flushes ( and didnt mind being warmer as it was so cold where i was!!)

I am a little worried though that maybe the dose i was on wasnt strong enough because i didn't really get side effects, although symptoms ive had the past week indicate that i should have o'd. Off to the doc tomorrow so hopefully he tells me i have!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wanted to add - try to take it as close to bedtime as possible so you dont feel sick

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    twinkley - have you had bloods done to make sure that you are ovulating properly? I was on vitex for a while - my cycles were between 33 - 75 days long. It turns out that i've ot a thyroid problems which is why my cycles have been so long.

c2p08 - yay for starting clomid tomorrow, fx you dont get any side effects
    Thanks Tormy. I have not had blood work done i did have it done about 2 years ago and they tested my thyroid and those levels were normal but might def be worth checking again. Will check into it.

Just waiting on results from scans done should know more at end of this week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I felt warmer last night, woke up this morning feeling really sweaty but i don't know if that was the clomid or because DH piled the big heavy doona on top of me last night lol.

I can't sleep as well atm, i'm not sure why, but it's really affecting my moods. Today i have no patience at all. DD and DH are doing almost everything wrong. I am biting my tongue because i don't want to upset either of them, they aren't really doing anything wrong, i'm touchier then normal. It doesn't help that i have MIL here and she's taking over. Normally i'd be happy for her to take over, but atm it's ****ing me off. DD woke up in pain last night and MIL took over dealing with her. Then this morning she was trying to over rule me with stuff to do with getting DD ready for school, and then came home and cleaned my house. I'm feeling like i'm a bad mum because she is doing everything and i just feel like a mess.

DH is being so good though. We spoke to his aunty the other night about the clomid and everything and now he's more understanding of everything and is not making stupid comments anymore. His aunty has gone through it before, but ended up doing full IVF.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys, looks like i will be starting my second round earlier then i thought so look out friday when i take my first one lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone going?

I am right at the end of my first cycle of clomid, i had my blood test yesterday to see if it worked (home ovulation tests identified ovulation) and i'm starting to get nervous. I get my results on wednesday and then on friday or saturday of that week (next week) if i don't get AF i can test to see if it was successful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How many dpo are u atm? I'm having a BT tomorrow @ 7 dpo to check my prog levels
    um, 8 or 9 i think.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thnks

Na, The GP wants them done after i go past when AF is due if i don't get it. So, when i see him on wednesday if the bloods show ovulation did happen he'll give me a bloods request for it and if i don't get AF by the following monday i will have to do the blood test then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My docs doing one tomorrow, next Tuesday and next thursday..although its good to b monitored during my cycle, I'm getting over all the blood tests
    Why so many blood tests?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dunno, I go through a fertility clinic and they do lots of tests to check what's going on. I didn't ovulate till cd23 this month and they started doing blood tests every 3 days from cd8 to check if I was ovulating. This is my first cycle on clomid - so dunno if that's why or if it's just wat they do.
    Ahk, i'm through a public one so it's hugely different (not that i mind, it seems to be working for us so far).

I see my FS at the end of next month if things don't happen by then, if they do i have to see my gp after that. My FS has bascially run tests and given me drugs and that's it.