+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    ok, so ive been getting really impatient for af to arrive after finishing the provera last friday.

just to check i did a hpt this morning. weeeellllll....

OMG! i don't know what to think! trying not to get my hopes up, neither is dh. could this be real???

im thinking i will get a clear blue digital today and retest to be sure. wow....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jmiller View Post
    ok, so ive been getting really impatient for af to arrive after finishing the provera last friday.

OMG! i don't know what to think! trying not to get my hopes up, neither is dh. could this be real???

im thinking i will get a clear blue digital today and retest to be sure. wow....
    Wow congratulations! Fingers crossed for a sticky bub! You must have already been UTD when you started provera!
    I am sat waiting to be called in for my first fs appointment and he's running really really late! Ah hurry up and give me my drugs! Lol

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just an update while I have time at work.....
    I went to see the OB/GYN today and he got my prolactin levels back which were stupidly high, like over 100 which he said a breastfeeding woman would be proud of! I haven’t breastfed since DS was 3 months old as he started to refuse to take it.
    He asked if I was leaking milk, and I said no, but since the appointment I have done the ‘squeeze test’ and yes I am! OMG!
    Apparently the drug I am on for my stomach problem, called motilium, can elevate your prolactin levels. I am so upset that something meant to help me has in fact been doing this and stopping AF!
    He has told me to stop taking it for 3 weeks then have levels tested again. I will see him again in 2 months and he will prescribe me clomid if levels have dropped to normal, as apparently it’s pointless giving me clomid if levels are this high. He said it would be like making a cup of tea with cold and hot water at the same time!?!
    So I had better leave this thread and will not be taking clomid in May after all! Fingers crossed AF returns when this drug is out of my system. Babydust to you all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jmiller View Post

Oh, congratulations hun!
    Quote Originally Posted by TobysMumUK View Post
    Just an update while I have time at work.....
    I went to see the OB/GYN today and he got my prolactin levels back which were stupidly high, like over 100 which he said a breastfeeding woman would be proud of! I haven’t breastfed since DS was 3 months old as he started to refuse to take it.
    He asked if I was leaking milk, and I said no, but since the appointment I have done the ‘squeeze test’ and yes I am! OMG!
    Apparently the drug I am on for my stomach problem, called motilium, can elevate your prolactin levels. I am so upset that something meant to help me has in fact been doing this and stopping AF!
    He has told me to stop taking it for 3 weeks then have levels tested again. I will see him again in 2 months and he will prescribe me clomid if levels have dropped to normal, as apparently it’s pointless giving me clomid if levels are this high. He said it would be like making a cup of tea with cold and hot water at the same time!?!
    So I had better leave this thread and will not be taking clomid in May after all! Fingers crossed AF returns when this drug is out of my system. Babydust to you all!
    Do you understand what he meant about the tea thing?

I got AF this arvo, i was starting to worry it wasn't comming. So, i start clomid in 2 days!

My DD has been sick for a week now, i'm hoping she gets better soon she's not sleeping and i'm exhausted. DH and i have been up all night with her coughing, we got her a ventilator today with the special liquid you put in them to help them at night, and it seems to be doing a good job to help her stop coughing. She's also got a new quilt on her bed which is forcing her to stay covered at night. I hope it works. I had a migrane today because of lack of sleep and my idiot SIL slapped me up the back of the head when i was going to sneeze, it was so bad, i couldn't see coz my eyes were all blurry and i felt so sick, her hitting me only made it worse! Grrr. stupid girl (she's 20 but acts about 12).

DH is getting really nervous about the clomid, he's started smoking a pack a day again, he was smoking one every 2-3 days. hrmm, wonder if it's had a bad effect on him again?

How's everyone else?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefully is AF is friendly I will start my second round of clomid next Saturday night, well that's the plan anyway lol

Thanks
    Reviews

I am set to start clomid tmz night.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to c2p08 For This Useful Post:

tormyxxx  (28-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone can I join you

DH and I have been TTC for about a year now and my cycle has been very irregular after going off the pill. Anywhere from 28 days - 49 days I think longest one was 55 days. Have been trying to see if ovulating doing OPK's but so far nothing in a year.

Had conversation with Doctor about this and he has sent me for some Ultrasound Scans which I will get the results for next week. He said depending on what the the scans show he would look at starting me on Clomid.

Ive been doing some research on Clomid and seems that the side effects can be bad just read through the thread and hoping that if I have to take it that side effects arent too bad. How has everyone been doing on it?

I also had a friend tell me about Vitex which is made by blackmores and its a more natural form of balancing the hormones and helping with ovulation with less side effects im now wondering weather to try it first before the clomid or just go with the clomid.

Good luck everyone TTC with the Clomid.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Twinkley

Thanks tormy, i just took it and am feeling a tiny bit sick to the stomach, but i'm putting that down to the dinner DH cooked that was disgusting but, shhh! don't tell him lol.

How soon after taking Clomid did you guys get hit with the side effects?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by c2p08 View Post
    Welcome Twinkley

Thanks tormy, i just took it and am feeling a tiny bit sick to the stomach, but i'm putting that down to the dinner DH cooked that was disgusting but, shhh! don't tell him lol.

How soon after taking Clomid did you guys get hit with the side effects?
    Hi! Hope you dont mind me throwing my two cents in here - i just took my first round of clomid 2 weeks ago. I took it just before i went to bed so i didnt actually get any side effects! I did wake a little queasy during the night once or twice, but only fleetingly, then went back to sleep. I think the worse thing that happened was that my period was heavier than normal - but that was a good thing as it is usually very light.

Good luck! Hope your side effects are as limited ad mine was!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, no i don't mind, the question was aimed at everyone who's used clomid before. Was it that night you got the side effects or later on?