+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TobysMumUK View Post
    I'm in Canberra. But not sure I will last too long here! Its lovely for families but feels small now i've been here a while. Thinking of moving to Melbourne if we stay. Have to stay in the ACT for 2 years because of my job/visa. Or might just go home especially if coping with 2 kids with no family support gets a bit much! I'm off work sick today (was hoping it was morning sickness but that's wishful thinking!) and DH is rushing around looking after me & doing housework whilst trying to care for a clingy DS (who is still recovering from being sick over the weekend). It's times like this I could do with mum popping around to help out!

Your family situation sounds really hard. 6 hours is still a really long way to be from your mum. But i'm really surprised your sisters were so difficult about travelling to your wedding!
    My sisters have trouble doing anything for me at all! i tried to organise it in our home town where they live and they couldn't even be bothered to help me. The only thing they did for the wedding was come dress shopping with me, tried to bully me into buying a dress they liked on me that i wasn't keen on, in the end i chose something they hated but i loved thanks to my mum stepping in lol.

I've heard from my mum Canberra feels very small too, she lived there when she had my oldest sister and older brother and ended up moving to NSW.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I liked it until about 2 weeks ago now feeling it's far too small! The cold I am used to as i'm from the UK Except what I don't get is why houses here are not equipped for it!
    All i've been doing today is sitting on the sofa cuddling DS who now has the fever I had yesterday. He's slept all day long! He'd better continue to sleep tonight! Tempted him to have some fluids by freezing some juice into an icy pole. that tomorrow he will be better! On the upside i've not spent so long sitting down since he was a newborn! lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I liked it until about 2 weeks ago now feeling it's far too small! The cold I am used to as i'm from the UK Except what I don't get is why houses here are not equipped for it!
    All i've been doing today is sitting on the sofa cuddling DS who now has the fever I had yesterday. He's slept all day long! He'd better continue to sleep tonight! Tempted him to have some fluids by freezing some juice into an icy pole. that tomorrow he will be better! On the upside i've not spent so long sitting down since he was a newborn! lol
    My dad is from the UK to, he moved over here when he was a teen and is so aussie with regards to the temp now he feels the cold so much lol. I agree about the houses though, My current house is crap in both hot and cold weather lol. It hot it's really hot and stuffy, in winter it's really cold and drafty. Stupid house lol.

My DD has been sick this week to, She went to her dads on friday last week with a scratchy throat and came home with a high temp (38+) sore throat, bad croupy cough, and sore tummy. I've had her in bed trying to get better for the past few days. The only thing she wanted was icy poles and the sore throat to go away. I've managed to keep her temp down most of today which is good. I've been sick to, so her not sleeping has been hard on DH and i.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Forgot to mention.

I TOOK MY LAST PRIMOLUT TONIGHT!!!

I've now got 5 days before i start clomid! I'm so happy to be finally stopping primolut! Poor DH has been copping it so bad this week. I've been so moody. I want him around me, but i don't want him around me at the same time, he's been really p!ssing me off haha. oh gosh what's clomid going to be like?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    yay for no more primolut! our cycles are close together, i've got 1 more clomid tablet to take them im done YAY. the first couple of days of clomid i was fine, but yesterday and today i've been soo snappy at DH, and tonight i got really light headed/dizzy. im looking forward to possible ovualating next week though
    my poor DH has been in so much trouble today. I've burst into tears on him twice today, he keeps p!ssing me off. I want him to be around me and spend time with me, but when he pays me any attention at all it just annoys me so badly. I don't know what's going on He's being so understanding. Gosh i love him.

How is everyone else going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    ive finished the provera and am now waiting for af - its been 5 days now and nothing. im so annoyed, i just want to get onto the clomid! its cruel, keeping me waiting even longer

so its making you pretty moody then c2p08?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't started clomid yet, I have another day before af should make her appearance and then on day 3 I start clomid. I don't know what the moods are about but its horrible.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gosh hearing about all these side effects is making me nervous and I'm not even sure I'll be prescribed anything tomorrow at my appointment! Not sure how i'll manage at work if I get like that. I work in a child protection and its emotional enough!

Tormy- I'm seeing a FS at Calvary hospital called Dr. Dreher who I heard is quite good and also got a public appointment with only a month's wait. But got a private appointment lined up for next month with Dr. Devine in Deakin if I don't like what I'm told tomorrow e.g no provera/clomid for you and go away and wait some more!

Are everyone else's sick bubs feeling better? My DS really perked up this afternoon and is almost back to normal apart from a cough and off his food. MUch more like my usual happy chappy though! So back to work for me tomorrow!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Tormy,

I am also seeing Dr Armellin - we went straight on the Chlomid (I am 39), I really like him, he is straight to the point which I love. Best of luck to you...I have my test next Thursday and hoping for a BFP....but it is my first cycle so I know I have to be realistic....but it is kind of nice to dream. Best of luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gosh hearing about all these side effects is making me nervous and I'm not even sure I'll be prescribed anything tomorrow at my appointment! Not sure how i'll manage at work if I get like that. I work in a child protection and its emotional enough!

Tormy- I'm seeing a FS at Calvary hospital called Dr. Dreher who I heard is quite good and also got a public appointment with only a month's wait. But got a private appointment lined up for next month with Dr. Devine in Deakin if I don't like what I'm told tomorrow e.g no provera/clomid for you and go away and wait some more!

Are everyone else's sick bubs feeling better? My DS really perked up this afternoon and is almost back to normal apart from a cough and off his food. MUch more like my usual happy chappy though! So back to work for me tomorrow!!

TobysMumUK - Don't worry so much about the side effects of Chlomid, everyone has different experiences and you may be just fine..for me the side effects were relatively mild...so I was willing to bear with them....I wish you all the best of luck. Hope all goes well with the FS....if you decide to go to Dr Devine....I have heard really great things about her.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast