+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi tobysmum, welcome

Rocky- sorry to hear that. I hope you make a speedy recovery.

Thanks
    Reviews
    i'm going to be a week behind you on same dosage. Have you had any side effects yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jmiller View Post
    hi tobysmum! welcome! i hope the dr give you what you need to get started. ive been prescribed the same as what you are after.

ive just taken my last tablet of provera tonight, so just waiting for af to appear then we're on with the clomid! im so excited, its been a long wait to get to this point.

hopefully it all happens quickly

eta: feel better soon rocky27 - good luck for june x
    How many days of provera do you have to take to trigger AF? I am worried that because I haven't had AF since December it will be very heavy and painful when it comes. Let me know how you go and if its worse than a normal period!
    Been feeling very home sick today (moved from the UK 7 months ago). I'm worried the drugs I will bopefully be prescribed on Thursday will make me even more weepy and emotional!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dh pointed out to me the other day mil comes for a visit on Thursday and I start clomid on Sunday.. Should be fun both at the same time =/ lol

I started drawing the paintings up the other day. I'm not sure its right but I can't help myself. Dh said when we have a baby if its a boy he wants it to have a full sport themed room and if its a girl he wants her to be a princess.
    anyone else not really like that stereotype? My dd had green elephants as a baby.

dh is a smoker and is trying to quit to, he had a low count 6 months ago and quit for 2 months and it went back to normal, then 3 months ago started smoking again. Hopefully his count didn't go down again.

Does anyone else feel like when you arnt getting pregnant that your failing as a woman and wife? feeling like this alot atm

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TobysMumUK View Post
    How many days of provera do you have to take to trigger AF? I am worried that because I haven't had AF since December it will be very heavy and painful when it comes. Let me know how you go and if its worse than a normal period!
    Been feeling very home sick today (moved from the UK 7 months ago). I'm worried the drugs I will bopefully be prescribed on Thursday will make me even more weepy and emotional!
    this is the 2nd time i have taken provera, last time was so that i could get af and then lots of tests done. i don't remember having a particularly heavy af, if anything it was lighter but longer than "normal" for me. just waiting for it now!!

i think taking it affect my moods, for sure! ive been a moody cow and i know im being one but can't stop myself from being snappy to poor dh. he is so understanding, i don't know how. we're both dreading what ill be like on clomid!!

how are you finding being here apart from the homesickness?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    I've just finishing taking primolut to make AF arrive and it took 4 days after the last pill and my AF has been pretty light. My last period was early feb.
    I have been on primolut for 3 months (i've got 2 days left of the last month), it normally takes 2 days for AF to arrive, the first month (after something like 10months without af) was hell. but last month was 'normal'...

Thanks
    Reviews
    C2PO8- I definately feel like my body is failing me and wonder 'why me?' all the time. All my friends have managed 2nd babies by now and wonder why mine hasn't got back to normal after DS!

jmiller- I like Australia a lot and loving my work but really missing my mum atm! Talk on skype a lot but its not the same as having a hug especially with the problems i'm having TTC. She really misses her grandson and I feel so guilty depriving them of each other. We will see if we last here but if we go it certainly won't be because of the lifestyle- it's great!

4 days until my ob/gyn.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    how long have ur cycles been?
    on primolut 28 days but without it up to a year!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TobysMumUK View Post
    C2PO8- I definately feel like my body is failing me and wonder 'why me?' all the time. All my friends have managed 2nd babies by now and wonder why mine hasn't got back to normal after DS!

jmiller- I like Australia a lot and loving my work but really missing my mum atm! Talk on skype a lot but its not the same as having a hug especially with the problems i'm having TTC. She really misses her grandson and I feel so guilty depriving them of each other. We will see if we last here but if we go it certainly won't be because of the lifestyle- it's great!

4 days until my ob/gyn.....
    its hard isn't it =( most of my friends have had their second or third by now too and were stuck on our first together.

I sort of understand how you feel to about being away from your mum. Mine is only 6 hours away but I only get to see her once or twice a year. I know 6 hours isn't as far as another country but its hard being away. I moved 3 almost 4 years ago on a whim and won't be able to move closer til my dd is a teen or I let her live with her dad (which will never happen), she misses nanna and her cousins so much, i feel guilty that she doesn't see them often because my siblings never visit me :-( even getting them to come to my wedding was a drama till my mum paid their ways! (they are 31 and 27 work fulltime had a year notice and have more then enough money just didn't want to spend it on 'me')...

Don't feel guilty.they can still have a great bond despite the distance. What part if aust did you move to?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm in Canberra. But not sure I will last too long here! Its lovely for families but feels small now i've been here a while. Thinking of moving to Melbourne if we stay. Have to stay in the ACT for 2 years because of my job/visa. Or might just go home especially if coping with 2 kids with no family support gets a bit much! I'm off work sick today (was hoping it was morning sickness but that's wishful thinking!) and DH is rushing around looking after me & doing housework whilst trying to care for a clingy DS (who is still recovering from being sick over the weekend). It's times like this I could do with mum popping around to help out!

Your family situation sounds really hard. 6 hours is still a really long way to be from your mum. But i'm really surprised your sisters were so difficult about travelling to your wedding!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast