+ Reply to Thread
    Bonkers is offline wishes she was a glow worm. A glow worm's never glum, 'cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines out of your bum?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Help me pick :)

My partner an i are trying to get me preg lol again, we already have a girl (Lilly-Anne) and a boy (Tyler)

we can never agree on names, he picked our sons i picked our daughters. an iv been thinking of names for when we finally have our 3rd,

i got these single names for a girl: Charlotte, maddison, bailey, Paige, scarlet, Amelia, Annabelle, pipper, winter, Rosalie.

and these combos for a girl: summer-rose, ebony-may, ebony-rose, Gracie-lee, Gracie-rose, valissa-rose, alexa-rose, Mackenzie-rose
    (i want pretty names lol) (i also wanted my girls if i have a girl to have the 2 name combo thing for first names)

and boy names iv picked out these i like: Byron, aiden, hunter, Flynn, emmet, jett, mason, drake, zaine, Dalton, Dylan, Davis.

the last name starts with s. an when we pick the first we will pick a family members name for the middle, my sons middle is Michael, an my daughters is a shorter version of Jason, jay.

ild just like some opinions or suggestions

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MummyOf2Sweeties View Post
    My partner an i are trying to get me preg lol again, we already have a girl (Lilly-Anne) and a boy (Tyler)

we can never agree on names, he picked our sons i picked our daughters. an iv been thinking of names for when we finally have our 3rd,

i got these single names for a girl: Charlotte, maddison, bailey, Paige, scarlet, Amelia, Annabelle, pipper, winter, Rosalie.

and these combos for a girl: summer-rose, ebony-may, ebony-rose, Gracie-lee, Gracie-rose, valissa-rose, alexa-rose, Mackenzie-rose
    (i want pretty names lol) (i also wanted my girls if i have a girl to have the 2 name combo thing for first names)

and boy names iv picked out these i like: Byron, aiden, hunter, Flynn, emmet, jett, mason, drake, zaine, Dalton, Dylan, Davis.

the last name starts with s. an when we pick the first we will pick a family members name for the middle, my sons middle is Michael, an my daughters is a shorter version of Jason, jay.

ild just like some opinions or suggestions

Oh my goodness! I love, love, love the names you have chosen! They're beautiful.
    Name that stand out to me are:

Girls- Paige, Pipper, Winter, Summer Rose is beautiful, and Charlotte.
    Boys- Hunter, Emmet, Jett.

Are you a fan of Twilight? I would have loved to use the name Emmet but DH thought I chose it because of Twilight. I love it though. I think it's such a nice name.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SugarSkull For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (14-04-2012)

Bonkers is offline wishes she was a glow worm. A glow worm's never glum, 'cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines out of your bum?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    yeah when i thought of summer rose i was like awwwwww wow lol, yea twilight is ok, but i just love the name emmet an rosalie, i had before twilight came out lol thanks for your opinion

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I live the name Evie-Rose, I love Tilly and Sadie aswell! The old names are lovely! I love all the names you picked just this above are ones I've considered!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to crunchie For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (14-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love summer-rose that's beautiful

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cluky79 For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (14-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks guys! @crunchie i love the name evie-rose, tilly and sadie are awesome to, but my partner is extra picky its kinda annoying lol,
    @cluky79 thanks thats prob the front runnner with my for a girls name so far

Thanks
    Reviews
    What about Autumn-Rose for the girls name and I like Davis the best out of your boys names

Thanks
    Reviews
    thats a pretty cool name to thanks, yea i like davis

Thanks
    Reviews
    The partner have agreed that when our new baby decides to be conceived (hopefully now) that he will pick a boys name I will pick a girls name and we both have to like them, and if it's a girl an when I pick the name he picks the middle. And if it's a boy I pick the middle, but e has agreed to "summer-rose" as a girl, but I prob won't no bout a boy till we find out lol.