+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Do they have to be fur babies? Lol

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunnyhugs View Post
    Do they have to be fur babies? Lol
    I guess not what would you like to share?

HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I don't have a pic just now as I'm on my phone but will share my scaly baby on Friday :-)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to HugsBunny For This Useful Post:

Allymumtobe  (18-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome I look forward to it

Thanks
    Reviews
    These are my two furry beasts! Drake and Meika they are 5 and nearly 6 yrs.
    Completely chalk and cheese in personalities but still get along really well!
    And they have both taken to our (human) baby really well too, which was a huge relief as they are our fur kids
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DewDanni View Post
    These are my two furry beasts! Drake and Meika they are 5 and nearly 6 yrs.
    Completely chalk and cheese in personalities but still get along really well!
    And they have both taken to our (human) baby really well too, which was a huge relief as they are our fur kids
    Wow they are lovely!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    1st baby - Samson the black Labrador Retriever....his pedigree is impressive to say the least! Grand Champions up the wazoo! Personality wise....just watch Marley & Me. He knows what "bugger off" means...and "take it outside". You can tell by the look on his face if he has done a bad thing...even if you can't figure out what that was!

2nd baby - my daughter's dog...a Ruby Cavalier King Charles Cavalier Spaniel. These dogs were bred to sit on laps and Heidi is a hard worker! If there is a lap to be had, she will sit upon it! As she is just over 6 kilos, and Samson is 32 kilos, she regularly boxes his chops! (probably because her pedigree is not quite as impressive as his)

3rd baby - my other daughter was recently granted a baby Stimson's Python. She is 10, and has been waiting patiently for 7 years to be allowed to have a snake. His name is Fletcher and he is a charming little fellow. He doesn't have a pedigree, per say, but his heritage is extremely suitable! Fletcher's dad, Mitch, is part of a travelling reptile show, having been bred for easy temperament and calmness when handling.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blackdog View Post
    1st baby - Samson the black Labrador Retriever....his pedigree is impressive to say the least! Grand Champions up the wazoo! Personality wise....just watch Marley & Me. He knows what "bugger off" means...and "take it outside". You can tell by the look on his face if he has done a bad thing...even if you can't figure out what that was!

2nd baby - my daughter's dog...a Ruby Cavalier King Charles Cavalier Spaniel. These dogs were bred to sit on laps and Heidi is a hard worker! If there is a lap to be had, she will sit upon it! As she is just over 6 kilos, and Samson is 32 kilos, she regularly boxes his chops! (probably because her pedigree is not quite as impressive as his)

3rd baby - my other daughter was recently granted a baby Stimson's Python. She is 10, and has been waiting patiently for 7 years to be allowed to have a snake. His name is Fletcher and he is a charming little fellow. He doesn't have a pedigree, per say, but his heritage is extremely suitable! Fletcher's dad, Mitch, is part of a travelling reptile show, having been bred for easy temperament and calmness when handling.
    They sounds awesome! I love how clever labbies are! If I ask "who did this?" pointing to a ripped up item or mud on the floor etc and if my chivvy lab did it he's gone he sits next to the back door looking like he wants to crawl into a hole and die. It's very strange hes been smacked as a puppy but not anything more that a tap. He has some separation issues though I think it's when I used to chuck him outside when he was naughty feel so guilty

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Photo949-1.jpg

My dog is an amazing friend and a great pet. The day I met her, she wasn't even up for adoption at the rescuers. We went to look at another dog and she barged out and sat at my feet staring at me. I knew it was meant to be and the rescuer felt that way too.

We've owned her for 3 years almost now.

She is immensly obedient. I can walk her off a lead perfectly. A simple 'heel' keeps her directly by my side. She is a great farm dog who will go around the property with me and make sure everything is fine. She knows a very large range of comands in both spoken word, sign language and body language as well. I can ask her to do something for me from several meters away and she will. (For example, click and point to the ground with her an acre away and she'll drop or raise my hand and she will air high five me from no matter how far away).

She knew I was pregnant before I did and was very doting on me. We went to the river to swim and left our belongings on the sandy beach. She was in the water with us and every time someone would come near our spot. She would leave the water of her own accord and go lay next to our things. Until they had passed. Then she would come back in the water.

She is amazing and although she's 40kgs and requires a whole car seat to herself. I love her to pieces.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeInShadesOfGrey View Post
    Attachment 21803

My dog is an amazing friend and a great pet. The day I met her, she wasn't even up for adoption at the rescuers. We went to look at another dog and she barged out and sat at my feet staring at me. I knew it was meant to be and the rescuer felt that way too.

We've owned her for 3 years almost now.

She is immensly obedient. I can walk her off a lead perfectly. A simple 'heel' keeps her directly by my side. She is a great farm dog who will go around the property with me and make sure everything is fine. She knows a very large range of comands in both spoken word, sign language and body language as well. I can ask her to do something for me from several meters away and she will. (For example, click and point to the ground with her an acre away and she'll drop or raise my hand and she will air high five me from no matter how far away).

She knew I was pregnant before I did and was very doting on me. We went to the river to swim and left our belongings on the sandy beach. She was in the water with us and every time someone would come near our spot. She would leave the water of her own accord and go lay next to our things. Until they had passed. Then she would come back in the water.

She is amazing and although she's 40kgs and requires a whole car seat to herself. I love her to pieces.
    Aww I feel like I want to know her she sounds Devine