+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Makeup products

For those of you who wear makeup, what are your favorite products?
    Do you have certain products that last longer throughout the day than others?
    Is anybody here a makeup artist? What products are your just haves in your kit??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Ex make up artist. Clarins beauty flash balm!!! Excellent brushes, Napoleon are excellent. Giorgio Armani mascara is awesome!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to babyla For This Useful Post:

SugarSkull  (12-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    dior mascara is amazing! i love mac foundation but can't use it anymore as its too rich for my skin since i went on roaccutane. also love clarins lip perfector its called instant light and is wonderful!! ... mind you i love all make up so i could just keep going! lol

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

5. The Following User Says Thank You to KillerHeels For This Useful Post:

SugarSkull  (12-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I just use nude by nature, and black eyeshadow and eyeliner. I only wear make-up on special occasions.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to IndigoJ For This Useful Post:

SugarSkull  (12-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I dont wear a lot of makeup but I definitely love Dior mascara too! And in love with Sheercover mineral foundation and Thin Lizzy (on my lazy days).

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to heartjb For This Useful Post:

KillerHeels  (12-04-2012),SugarSkull  (12-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love Napoleon! It's the only makeup I have ever used that wears all day and still looks near perfect. All others have gone shiny, or rubbed off on my cheeks and forehead. More expensive than supermarket brands but I use so much less so it is economical in the long run. The other brand I like is MAC.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to One of THOSE mums! For This Useful Post:

SugarSkull  (12-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    bobbi brown nude lipsticks(and bronzer) are great, I don't really do dramatic lips and these give a great subtle tint with a natural shine.
    tartes natural cheek stains, great on cheeks and lips - I loveee stains over loose powder blushes or heavy lippy, I find the colour lasts longer and doesnt give a heavy feel.
    A good brush set, I have serveral individual napolean brushes, they have an awesome eyeliner and mascara too, doesn't clunk up, light and fairly easy to remove. Im saving up for a really good brush and roll set.
    Clinique long lasting glosswears

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Littlemissmetal For This Useful Post:

SugarSkull  (12-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I use MAC eye makeup, lasts ALL day, and the blush powder is so concentrated you only use a tiny bit so it lasts ages.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Hollywood For This Useful Post:

SugarSkull  (12-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clinique also have a really good tinted moistiriser and their anti eye aging products are amazing! I get bad crows feet from smiling in the corners of my eyes and I was seriously considering botox to get rid of them, but since using clinique they have gotten so much better, I would even go as far as saying I don't really notice them anymore.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Littlemissmetal For This Useful Post:

SugarSkull  (12-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    What is this Dior mascara? Why is it so good?
    I'm studying to become a makeup artist at the moment and I recently tried the Napoleon foundation but it doesn't last in my skin. It comes off in blotches on the nose, cheeks and around my lips. I've had a few friends recommend MAC products and Bobbi Brown, but I can't say I've ever used them, so I'm happy to hear some of you recommend them as well.
    Do Clinique sell makeup? I always thought they were moisturizers and what not.