+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Had my first appointment with prof V today, at 7 weeks pregnant. Heartbeat was confirmed on Monday but Prof V said my ultrasound from July showed a thin, irregular lining and my history shows I'm at risk of Ashermans. So all the signs are pointing to Ashermans and I'm freaking pregnant I want this baby so badly but if I'm going to lose it is rather lose it now than have another stillbirth. What a nightmare!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sending hugs Sally, pregnancy is already so stressful when you've suffered a loss. Did he give you any recommendations for pregnancy monitoring eg. engaging an OB with Asherman's experience? This was my saviour during my pregnancy as they can closely monitor things like placenta placement, function and cervical length. Hoping your little embie can hang in there xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Starf1sh View Post
    Sending hugs Sally, pregnancy is already so stressful when you've suffered a loss. Did he give you any recommendations for pregnancy monitoring eg. engaging an OB with Asherman's experience? This was my saviour during my pregnancy as they can closely monitor things like placenta placement, function and cervical length. Hoping your little embie can hang in there xx
    I hope so too! Thanks Starfish. He just said this should be treated as a high risk pregnancy. I really don't think my OB knows enough about this but I don't have time to find someone else. Hopefully he'll do some research or at least talk to Prof V. In any event the most likely scenario is a miscarriage and I'm right in the danger zone for that now. I'll try and get through that hurdle and see how I go.

How are you going at the moment?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed for you Sally!

I had my last remaining embryo transferred yesterday so my TTC journey is officially over after 7 very long years!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Starf1sh For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (22-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Starf1sh View Post
    Fingers crossed for you Sally!

I had my last remaining embryo transferred yesterday so my TTC journey is officially over after 7 very long years!

Hoping all the best for that little embie Starf1sh.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

Starf1sh  (23-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wishing you the best of luck @Starf1sh!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruby16 For This Useful Post:

Starf1sh  (25-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Was wondering if anyone here who has done IVF ever had endometrial fluid build up or accumation during any part of the cycle? I had an US just before EPU 2 weeks ago and the nurse mentioned she could see fluid. She didnt seem worried so neither did i. But i spoke to the nurses the other day after having the worst period i have ever had (3 days of only spotting) after my IVF cycle and i asked her about the fluid. She said it was unusual to see a build up, usually it drains on its own as cervical mucous.
    I did some research and read that it can happen from endometrium damage, endometriosis or blocked tubes. So im wondering if my AS has come back or if i have undiagnosed endometriosis.
    Also read it makes ET unsuccessful. I havent had a call from my FS so im left with no info for my cycle and have instead booked an appt with Dr. V so he can maybe explain it to me and also explain why my periods are still hopeless.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefully you've had an answer by now Evelynmoo? I've had fluid in the uterine cavity a few times since I've had AS (post pre and post baby). It does sometimes dissipate as the cycle progresses but if not usually results in the cycle being cancelled (as it's thought to make the environment not receptive to implantation).

In my last cycle due to where the fluid was located the sonographer also suggested it could also come from my CS scar but as you say there can be many causes and hopefully Prof V can exclude some of them.
    Good luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just looking for some advice on any natural remedies anyone has used to thicken their lining e.g. herbs, tea, vitamins and where I can obtain them from?

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, just thought I 'd check back in and update this thread to let you know that I had my scan yesterday, was super nervous as had been getting a bit of red discharge again at the start of the week....turns out I am currently pregnant with triplets.....yes 3!!

Unfortunately, one of the fetuses has a low heart rate and is measuring 1w4d behind the other two, so they don't expect that one to make it, but they did also find an area of my uterus (where this fetus is) that is hemorrhaging which likely explains my red discharge and the issues with the 3rd.

I'm still really mind blown to be honest...we only transferred one hatching blast, but the 3 are all in separate sacs.....so we must have DTD at the right time...even though I ovulated on day 9 and I was away the week I ovulated ?!?

Still in a state of shock to be honest but over the moon at the prospect of twins!! (all going well of course).