+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I've made it past my last preterm gestation birth of 31+1 ! I'm now 31+3 today feels very strange in a way but good

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by petrult View Post
    I've made it past my last preterm gestation birth of 31+1 ! I'm now 31+3 today feels very strange in a way but good
    You must be so happy!! Do you feel a bit more relaxed now you have passed that hurdle?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Great work Petrult

Have just noticed MrsB, you are also soon to welcome your post AS bub. Congratulations!!! Hope your pregnancy has been complication free?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Starf1sh For This Useful Post:

petrult  (15-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Definitely more relaxed but still resting till 35-36 weeks. But not as emotional anymore about losing him or spending time in SCU.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Only have 6 weeks till I will be induced at 38 weeks too due to the GD and stitch not long at all I can see the end is in sight!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Starf1sh View Post
    Great work Petrult

Have just noticed MrsB, you are also soon to welcome your post AS bub. Congratulations!!! Hope your pregnancy has been complication free?
    Thanks Starf1sh! Yes 31 weeks today. It is still surreal that we are so close now. Other than lots of bleeding throughout it has gone really well. Had a growth scan last week. Cervix looks great still. No placenta issues that we could see on the scan. They were estimating that she is roughly 1800 grams - even though I am quite sceptical of those measurements lol. Have an appt tomorrow with the High Risk Unit and I'll be asking to do my birth plan and get all the 'what if's' some back up plans.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by petrult View Post
    Definitely more relaxed but still resting till 35-36 weeks. But not as emotional anymore about losing him or spending time in SCU.
    That is so good to hear. Every morning now is like a little extra win.

6 weeks is definitely a light!! So so happy for you. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsBtobe View Post
    Thanks Starf1sh! Yes 31 weeks today. It is still surreal that we are so close now. Other than lots of bleeding throughout it has gone really well. Had a growth scan last week. Cervix looks great still. No placenta issues that we could see on the scan. They were estimating that she is roughly 1800 grams - even though I am quite sceptical of those measurements lol. Have an appt tomorrow with the High Risk Unit and I'll be asking to do my birth plan and get all the 'what if's' some back up plans.

I had so much bleeding with my son I remember at 17 weeks being in hospital whenever I stood up or went to the toilet I could feel the blood pour out of me. Was so scary, and I wondered how he could still be alive but apparently it was all to do with the cervix not baby. I had my 30+4 scan and my boy measured at 1840g which is what my son was born at 31+1 exactly, so your girl probably is pretty close to that too lol. Good size, they said by 38 weeks this one will be mid 3kgs which is around about the same as my daughter. Good luck with your appoint tomorrow. My next one is end of this month a 8 hr round trip but I think I will stay overnight this time, getting to big to do it all in one day like we normally do lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh wow your EDD's must be so close Petrult and MrsB? Glad to hear it feels like the end is now in sight Petrult, what an amazing job you have done

MrsBtobe, glad to hear all is progressing normally with your pregnancy Good luck with your appt with the High Risk Unit. Such important conversations to have, but I hope you never need to action any of it (neither did I but it was good to be prepared).

Thanks
    Reviews
    My EDD is 12 June but will be induced around 29 May which is my birthday too, so wondering if a get a bub for my birthday present lol. I will be 38 weeks exactly on my birthday and that's when he will induce me. How did your high risk appoint go ? We don't have anything like that it must be for the big cities with the big hospitals is it? We just make normal OB appoints and I do shared care with my local GP who is pretty good and if it all hits the fan it's dealt with on the spot as to where and when they can get the Royal Flying Drs in and where they fly you to. When I had my son it was delayed due to fog so was very lucky he didn't come straight away. Oh well joys of being isolated from good health care I guess. You just learn to live with it, my OB is 4.5 hours away by car so dreading my next appointment, though have been lucky and this is my third and last visit at the end of this month.