Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Im starting with room. just walked out of the library

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Majestic Hiss View Post
    I'm reading the Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy at the moment. It's er..."erotic fiction" but actually the plot and romance is really addictive. It's only available on iTunes/Amazon at the moment though I think
    I was able to buy the first book at my local book store. The second is meant to be coming at the end of the month (not sure about the third).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I love reading anything by Jodi Picoult!

But then again I loved the Twilight and Harry Potter series lol, I also like John Marsden.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by me+he=3 View Post
    I'm currently reading Before I Go To Sleep. I'm really enjoying it...here's a brief description:

Every day Christine wakes up not knowing where she is. Her memories disappear every time she falls asleep. Her husband, Ben, is a stranger to her, and he's obligated to explain their life together on a daily basis--all the result of a mysterious accident that made Christine an amnesiac. With the encouragement of her doctor, Christine starts a journal to help jog her memory every day. One morning, she opens it and sees that she's written three unexpected and terrifying words: "Don't trust Ben." Suddenly everything her husband has told her falls under suspicion. What kind of accident caused her condition? Who can she trust? Why is Ben lying to her? And, for the reader: Can Christine’s story be trusted? At the heart of S. J. Watson's Before I Go To Sleep is the petrifying question: How can anyone function when they can't even trust themselves? Suspenseful from start to finish, the strength of Watson's writing allows Before I Go to Sleep to transcend the basic premise and present profound questions about memory and identity. One of the best debut literary thrillers in recent years, Before I Go to Sleep deserves to be one of the major blockbusters of the summer. --Miriam Landis

The other book I read recently and LOVED was The Room:

In many ways, Jack is a typical 5-year-old. He likes to read books, watch TV, and play games with his Ma. But Jack is different in a big way--he has lived his entire life in a single room, sharing the tiny space with only his mother and an unnerving nighttime visitor known as Old Nick. For Jack, Room is the only world he knows, but for Ma, it is a prison in which she has tried to craft a normal life for her son. When their insular world suddenly expands beyond the confines of their four walls, the consequences are piercing and extraordinary. Despite its profoundly disturbing premise, Emma Donoghue's Room is rife with moments of hope and beauty, and the dogged determination to live, even in the most desolate circumstances. A stunning and original novel of survival in captivity, readers who enter Room will leave staggered, as though, like Jack, they are seeing the world for the very first time. --Lynette Mong
    They sound awesome! Especially the first one! *races off to check Amazon*

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just read The Lovely Bones which was a surprisingly good read considering the morbid subject matter. Its about a young girl who is murdered on her way home from school. She tells the story of what happened to her from heaven and how her family cope with the aftermath of her death. You're probably thinking that sounds positively awful but it is well written!

Other than that, I cant recommend The Song of Ice and Fire series more highly. They are tough reads but once you're hooked, you cant put them down and they are monster sized books. As for what its about? Think of it as King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table meets Survivor. Basically, its about deception, manipulation and the fight for the throne. Throw in some dragons and a completely unpredictable plot and you have it in a nutshell

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Majestic Hiss View Post
    I'm reading the Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy at the moment. It's er..."erotic fiction" but actually the plot and romance is really addictive. It's only available on iTunes/Amazon at the moment though I think
    Fifty Shades of Grey ..$10 kmart..love it!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Huni&Coco View Post
    movie wise i love chic flicks (like the notebook and dear john lol)
    These were both written by Nicholas Sparks. You may enjoy his books???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome thanks!
    room is a really interesting book! i am loving it so far! Lil weird but good lol