+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default TMI Question - Diarrhea at 32 weeks

I am 32 weeks and i've had to go to the toilet for #2's about 4-5 times a day for the last 5 days. I'm due to go to the doctor tomorrow, but I was just wondering if this can be normal or what it could be? my diet has had no changes. i've also read that it can be normal when labor is near?, but i'm worried about that as i'm only 32 weeks.... i've had no other symptoms ie, no stomach pain etc and apart from that i feel ok, just the normal amount of aches and tiredness....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm also 32 weeks and have had the same thing for the last 2 days. I also woke up yesterday extremely tired - everywhere ached when I moved. And today is only slightly better. I do think bub may have moved down yesterday though because today I can feel it moving really low in my pelvis and it feels like it's bouncing on my cervix and almost going to fall out when I walk. I did read that when they drop or start engaging your hormones change so that's what I'm putting it all down to. Better not be a sign of early labour for me - DP just flew out for 2 weeks and I have no one to watch the kids if anything happens.

Similar Threads

1. Stupid how many weeks question- morning sickness
    By Plan2bamummy in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 16-06-2012, 17:49
  2. 38 weeks-Severe cramping + Diarrhea??
    By MflUicM in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 26-02-2012, 11:01