+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default "period" 4 days early? Whats going on?

Hi All,
    I am a little bit confused. I am due for AF on the 16th and this morning i woke up with bleeding. It was dark red blood and not just a small amount. In saying that it wasnt enough to soak a tampon. It has since stopped and now im questioning what on earth is going on? Has anyone had this and turned out to be pregnant? Or might my body be out of wack. My periods are normally very regular at 28 days on the dot. The first month we ttc something like this happens... Bizzare?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It could be an implantation bleed. This happened to me with my second pregnancy, about the time my period was due. It was a small amount of blood, for a day then nothing. Oh and I stayed pregnant and had a healthy boy! Hope this is the case for you. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have the exact same thing going on except it's 6 days early and started with a huge clot (sorry TMI) and then horrible cramping and I'm still spotting bright red blood.

DP haven't done the deed since Friday night though due to us both being sick this week so I'm confused as to what it is cause I'm always spot on 28 days too and keep track of it each month on my phone.

Sorry I'm no help, but your not alone!