+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh and does the PT explorer tip? Thats scary!

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarplumMummy View Post
    Oh and does the PT explorer tip? Thats scary!
    No it doesn't anymore, the older versions do, the new ones do not, I have had my 18kg 3.5 year old in the back seat of the explorer with no one in the front and it has never tipped. They realized this was a design flaw and fixed it on future models. This was what put me off a p&t. Also the explorer has the one handed quick fold, it's awesome!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks thermolicious, was hoping to hear from you about the tipping. I would hate for this to happen!
    Am also hoping the pram manual will give me a guide on the seating configurations as I wont be test driving in the store.
    Good to give me an idea of what toddler could possibly weigh at 3yo too...he is 31 months and 14kg.

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Actually the one thing that annoyed me about it was the hood kept popping off when I was folding it, its easy enough to knock loose but only really while your taking it in/out the car.

If you search on YouTube for baby gizmo she does great reviews of a lot of prams

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd go for the mountain buggy + 1! They are great prams.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,

I have mylo pram by mamas and papas and it was good.My baby also feel comfortable in it. Buy i bought from an online store.I can give you the link if you like.

http://www.izzz.com.au/mylo-stroller...d-papas-p.html

Thanks
    Reviews
    Curious to answers

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    The strider does get stuck in an older style woolies or Coles check out but not the new one. I think weight is 20kg on top and 18kg on bottom. I LOVE the strider as both seats recline for giving bottles and the sun shade is fantastic. I have the plus 4 so extrermly sturdy. I wish it had rubber blow up tyres though that would make it a better all terrain pram.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The p&t explorer is on sale at baby bunting at the moment for $499 with second seat.
    I came in to suggest the bjcs but out looks like you've found the pram for you.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub