+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    thats good u got a choice....i wish i did yesterday, not sure why i couldnt have been offered this friday at 38+4 as an alternate to 39+4, at least i would have felt like i'd had a say in the matter........

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah i dont enjoy the fact mines book so close to 40 weeks...im worried ill go into labour befor my elective date and they will make me try to do a normal birth. I have nothing againts them just with bub being breech i dont want the added risk.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mine was public and booked at 39 weeks exactly. I didn't make it as my waters broke at 38 +3 so they did emergency Caesar. My little girl was breech too and I also was afraid of going into labour. But all was ok and they did the Caesar about three hours after I arrived at the hospital.

Thanks
    Reviews
    my ob said the same....re getting the c sect if u go into labour b4.....not that im woried about that as im sure it wont happen...more dissapointed that nothing is organised and i just have this feeling i will get to next appt and be told the ONLY day available will be the friday...i'll be really pi$$ED off i can tell u and i will be letting obs know too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs... That does sound a bit silly, that you're going private and can't get what you really want... My second was elective caesar and at around my 15 week appointment we booked it in, my ob said I could have a choice of Wednesday to Friday which was 38+2, 38+3 or 38+4... We elected the Wednesday cos he was the one who delivered DD1 and Wednesday was his surgery day (although the other 2 obs are amazing as well)...

All the best and I hope you get to lock in a date soon! Nothing like the 'unknown' to make you stress!

A.
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got a choice between 38w and 39w with DD2. I chose 39 as I wanted bub in for as long as possible, DD1 was late and induced so I didnt ever think I would go into labour early. Wrong. Spontaneous labour at 36wks and bub was born 1hr after we arrive at hospital. Even though it was classified as an emergency csection it was very calm and relaxed and we didnt have time to worry, it was so great.

Sent from my LG-P500 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well as i was saying being affraid off bub wanting to come early lol!! went into labour 3 days early then the planned c sec. they never asked at all about trying for a vbac everything went smoothley with the procedure and we finaly have our baby girl .
    I definatly had a wounderful c sec expereance everyone was so nice n calm even if at that point it was classified an emergancry. Recovary wasnt as bad as i was expecting eaither. I was up out of bed the same night . Good luck with getting your date hopefully u dont have n e hassles.

Thanks
    Reviews
    i got tomorrow..so will be 39+1....very relieved.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thats great. Good luck n all the best!! Xxx