+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Scan Results not good, Please give me hope!!!!

I am currently doing a long down cycle, on Synarel x2 sniffs am & pm, Gonal F 450 daily and Purgeon 0.05 daily, cardirpin. I also have very low AMF less than 1.
    I went for my first scan this morning, and FS couldnt find any follies , so just had blood test to see what my levels come back at, but FN said looks like I may have to cancell and give up on my wanting another baby. Soooo upset right now. How do you just give up on something that you have wanted to bad for soo long.
    I did ask FN if there is anything else that could be changed to improve outcome she said probably not. I just find it all so hard to believe that there is no hope for us now. I am only 38 DP 43, we have a 2 yr from very first IVF ICSI cycle.

Has anyone else had bad results from scan, but bloods came back ok. FN said probably wont get results till tomorrow, so now i have a long and stressfull wait.

Please anyone out there have anything positive for me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hi

on my first attempt back for #2 the FN only found one follicle at the scan....my BT come back lowish but enough to keep going suggesting there was maybe 2 eggs in there somewhere......i ended up making it to epu, 3 eggs were found and i did end up with a BFP (but didnt progress that time) so hard to say whether it was worth it to keep going as i actaully nearly pulled the pin myself. the next cycle i got the same number of eggs but BT was much better....

what about DHEA / growth hormone/ the usual low responder vitamins etc / antagonist cycle???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your reply, so I am just waiting on the dreaded phone call fom the nurse today. I am thinking that maybe I will just have to cancel and give up. I dont really think we should risk spending a huge amount of money, when the chances of even getting any eggs now is so low. Just dont know what to do, I dont want to give up, but I dont want to waste anymore money, my DP and I have had issues over spending more money already, but he gave in just this one more time....
    Anyway I will keep you updated what the outcome is
    Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    leannemc - hang in there. So many big decisions to be made.

Take care.

XXX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so ot results from blood test today, still not great, my levels came back at 70, FS would like them to be around 100. But he still wants me to keep going on injections etc till monday and have another scan, he said if there is 1 follie we can keep going, but I am starting to think not to keep going, as if there is 1 follie, does not mean there will be any eggs in there does it?

Oh well wait till monday