+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Things that you DH/DP/DW have done to make you laugh

So DH has just made a statement that made me laugh, he is currently on holidays and is doing a lot with DS so I can have a break so I have just returned home from doing the shopping and he says 'babe I'm exhausted our sons full on" I laughed my head off and basically said welcome to my world lol. My DH already does a lot for us but he has basically taken over with doing everything for DS while his on holidays, I really don't need the break but he insists

DH has also been known to do things that may be insulting to some but for me knowing his humor it makes me laugh, I had put on a lot of weight a few years back and while I had my head in the fridge looking for something to eat he got out his measuring tape and measured my butt, he was giggling like a little school girl and so did I after I gave him a wack cause you see my DH is a large guy himself, I said 'don't complain cause your the same lol and like you can talk lol.

So what silly things has your DP/DH/DW said or done to make you laugh?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybe these are just funny to us but...

Dh calls the quilt cover a "blankie protector".

One time we were eating gelato in bed and there were ice crystals in the lid which of course turned to water. Which he then spilt all over the bed. And I knew it would happen but it was of those funny things that you can't stop in time. Now "water on the blanket" has us in fits of giggles.

One time DH's hand fell asleep. So I held his wrist and flapped his hand around like you do to try and get the circulation back, and then whacked him in the face with his own hand lol.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Penny88 For This Useful Post:

Liddybugs  (11-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We do plenty of funnies to each other but i think me sticking his finger up his nose while asleep and taking a photo n uploading it to Facebook takes the cake :-P...i win!
    Still waiting for payback lol
    Sent from my space ship

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I wish I could think of some funnies now!! DP is the most hilarious man I know. I love hearing these stories!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    DH grogs me (drops trou) alll the time, and at the most awkward times...like carrying a dinner plate full of food in each hand to the dinner table when we have friends over, yep, he'l sneak up behind me and grog me...
    Just opening the front door to see who's knocking, he grogs me.
    MIL comes over for a visit, he grogs me as im passing her her cuppa...

What I hate the most about it is how much it makes me laugh!!! I can't help it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    DP asked me for the "computer remote" a while ago. It took me ages to figure out he meant the mouse.

Some might not think its funny, but when DP tries to talk really fast he stutters. In the beginning i tried not to laugh at it. But now it cracks me up.

The other day we were doing internet banking. He was talking to me on the phone while i was in another state, i was talking him through it. We had to transfer about $5000 which requires a code to be entered. The code is sent via SMS to your phone. DP was talkedthrough it, then i said, ok i have to go now so you can read the code. he starts getting flustered and yells at me, hang on im trying!! I started yelling at him saying you have to go because you cant talk and get the code at the same time. He yells at me "Hang on im trying to find my phone!!!" I started LMAO. He says "Whats so funny?" I said youre talking on your phone. Silence..."k bye"
    Last edited by IndigoJ; 11-04-2012 at 16:17.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    DP studied psychology and philosophy and is really intelligent but tends to express her intelligence in politically incorrect ways, or just through humour.

She CONSTANTLY quotes Anchorman - I don't think I've ever said "I love you" without her first response being "I love lamp."

She also tells jokes to express statistics. Her favourite (if it offends, I'll delete):

"I've heard that every third person is Chinese. I have two brothers, John and Qi Mien. I think it's John."

That's her humour. It gets exhausting after a while!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    DH has a weird sense of humour. For years no one thought he had a sense of humour.

The funniest stuff is quoting Sci Fi things to me, and cracking up, or telling me my "cushy pregnant butt" keeps him feeling safe at night.

We lived next door to a dog and for two years he thought the dog was called Mango and often said "why is she (being our neighbour and owner of the dog) calling Mango that (using its actual name)."

I didn't tell him or correct him at all. It was too funny.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol everyone keep Em coming.

DH is constantly coming out with funny things but I just can't remember right now.
    I often say to him your smart (high IQ) but yet so dumb lol he reminds me of Sheldon off of big bang sometimes but just add some sh!t stirring attributes lol

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Cluky79 For This Useful Post:

Luna Lovegood  (11-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    DF and I always joke around trying to insult each other, he always wins!
    Yesterday morning it was "I should send your chin a congratulations card, looks like it's had another baby."

This Easter Sunday we were having a pretend punch up and I accidentally punched him in the face and split underneath his eye. There was blood everywhere and I felt so terrible I bawled my eyes out for half an hour. He thought it was hilarious and has been telling everyone I bashed him for not doing dishes!

He also says some pretty silly things sometimes. I told him I wanted to make beef and red wine casserole the other night but didn't feel comfortable buying the wine because people know I'm pregnant. His response "Just make it without the red wine"....
    Last edited by brooke88(mum2b09); 11-04-2012 at 16:55.