+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 66 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Can I just say, and no offence intended, that I often don't notice people who have very common or frequently used usernames. Well it's not that I don't notice them, but moreso that they all merge into the one person and I forget who said was. All the first time mummies, and future mummies, mummy to bes all feel like the same person to me. This is a reflection on me and my idiot brain not anyone elses choice of username

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CazHazKidz For This Useful Post:

Gandalf  (11-04-2012),naebie  (11-04-2012),Shoopuf  (11-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Beetle View Post
    I'm writing assignments. I can only afford a certain quota of big words before my brain shuts down. Like......nooooooow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I'm writing assignments. I can only afford a certain quota of big words before my brain shuts down. Like......nooooooow.
    Assignments I have to start my first ever assignment in 6 years soon. I have no idea where to start!!!

Buttoneska is offline Winner 2010- Most Community Minded Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    nah not really... I am sure a huge chunk of ppl recognise my username and im sure a huge chunk of ppl have no flippin idea who I am.

Plus ppl are different - some enjoy a good debate and others prefer fluff. I prefer fluff mostly Occassionally I will get into it, but for those who enjoy debate or are passionate about topics have well versed responses to these threads and will whip my 'fluff butt' that quick.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Always, but I don't really care

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Littlemissmetal For This Useful Post:

MuminMind  (11-04-2012),The Fox  (11-04-2012)

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttoneska View Post
    nah not really... I am sure a huge chunk of ppl recognise my username and im sure a huge chunk of ppl have no flippin idea who I am.

Plus ppl are different - some enjoy a good debate and others prefer fluff. I prefer fluff mostly Occassionally I will get into it, but for those who enjoy debate or are passionate about topics have well versed responses to these threads and will whip my 'fluff butt' that quick.
    LOL 'fluff butt'

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

9. The Following User Says Thank You to FearlessLeader For This Useful Post:

Buttoneska  (11-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    This thread is wacky bijacky. Most of you who have posted in this are some of the most popular (for want of a better word) peeps on the hub. I notice you all!
    THIS!

I don't feel "ignored" as such, but I'm definitely not one of the popular kids. Mind you, I joined mid-2010 but have only been an obsessive user since late-2011. Some of the other Hubbers have been around for years

I can't complain about being overlooked though - I'm sometimes guilty of skim reading replies or if I only have a short amount of time to chech BH, skipping the long replies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttoneska View Post

Same, I tend to stick to the lighthearted threads, I wont jump in on the serious threads unless it is something I actually have first hand experience in or am am passionate about.
    I enjoy reading from most of the hubbers on here, some more then others because I guess their personality's attract me more to be a person I would get on with IRL, iykwim? But I respect everyone that takes the time to comment on my posts, and those that read along to my journels, it's noce getting likes and knowing I have fans

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep. I feel invisible a lot. I have no "friends" on BH. I have one lovely person I MSG every now and then but that's all. I respect a massive amount of hubbers though.

I'm terrible at remembering names but always remember avatars! So when people change them I get confused. Haha
    Last edited by waterlily; 11-04-2012 at 15:36.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm fairly sure I go under the radar 99% of the time. I tend to be a sporadic poster and post in great flurries for a couple of days and then go quiet while I have other stuff to do so it makes sense I am fairly invisible.