+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 66 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BerylsMum View Post
    hahaha...noo..the .... is a sign of my absolute fear of rejection so I add the dots to throw you off the scent! haha.

No I do mean it please add me. I never ask as I am too scared people will say no.
    Sweet I will, just got to wait till I get home from work as I'm not having much success with my phone. Adding crunchie too, she PM'd me. Feelin the love.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    In answer to your question OP, Yes, I sometimes feel like I am ignored, however it doesnt bother me.

I often think there is a bit of a clique actually. In some topics I read I think "Oh I bet X, Y AND Z will come and respond and they'll all back each other up and thank each other". Sometimes it does seem that people who are "friends" do support each others comments, but I guess that is the same in real life isnt it. I actually had a giggle the other day when myself and a number of other people responded in a thread and the OP only acknowledged a response from one hubber who is a regular hubber and posts often. I dont think it was a deliberate thing, it was probably because that person posted links and everyone else just posted about their experience.

Beryl's Mum.......I always notice your posts. In fact I would have thought you could start a thread on pretty much anything and be guaranteed loads of responses. It truly surprises me that you would ever feel ignored. I don't mean that in a nasty way, I guess it goes to show that what we perceive to be the case isn't always the case.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Yes I do feel like that all the time not just on her but in my real life too.

BM Your so smart and you always word things so much better than me. I always felt like you were one of the few that have taken the time to unravel my very badly words posts to see the real me.
    I always see you.

As for the other wonderful members that have posted in this thread, I see you and love your posts even if I don't agree with you I always appreciate the time you put into mine and everyone else's answering posts.

MilkingMaid is offline Winner 2009 - Mod Award - most supportive member
    Question those who don't question authority
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I don't feel ignored, I guess I've been around a LONG time, and have some pretty unusual/marginal opinions at times. If i'm ever feeling ignored, I just amp it up a bit

I feel like part of the furniture here.

The vast majority of members who have posted on this thread I read their posts and enjoy them, definitely not unnoticed, the others, probably just 'cos some of you are newer and I haven't got used to your names yet...

CHANGING avatars actually confuses me... as does loads of name changes... yes, I'm old and sleep deprived
    Last edited by MilkingMaid; 11-04-2012 at 15:10.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MilkingMaid For This Useful Post:

MuminMind  (11-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CazGotHam View Post
    Yeah a bit. I posted a photo in the reveal yourself thread, and one person "thanked it" whereas everyone elses photos were getting a million comments. So I posted another photo, and then another one! And got nothing. Oh well!
    I didnt even get one 'thank'

Quote Originally Posted by FearlessLeader View Post
    yes, I often find I'll say something and no-one will notice it, then someone will get 5 million likes and responses for saying the same thing a few pages later OI!!! I said it first!!!
    This happened to me!! Except the person that said the same thing as me had their post about 5-6 down the page, so not even on a different page. They got all the thanks, i quoted, and said he exact same thing.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to IndigoJ For This Useful Post:

Alexander Beetle  (11-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennos Mummy View Post
    Indigo... i remember you from another forum - i recognise the kitty in your avatar and your very similar username
    Ohh, interested to know who you are on there

Quote Originally Posted by CazGotHam View Post
    IndigoJ - I remember you as the girl who has really bad morning sickness/hypermesis. Is that right or am I completely off the mark??
    Yes thats true. I whinged a lot about it

Thanks
    Reviews
    This thread is wacky bijacky. Most of you who have posted in this are some of the most popular (for want of a better word) peeps on the hub. I notice you all!

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Alexander Beetle For This Useful Post:

delirium  (16-04-2012),Luna Lovegood  (11-04-2012),MuminMind  (11-04-2012),naebie  (11-04-2012),Stiflers Mom  (11-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I guess sometimes you need to feel the love lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by IndigoJ View Post
    Yes thats true. I whinged a lot about it

With just cause!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyPonds For This Useful Post:

IndigoJ  (11-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Beetle View Post
    This thread is wacky bijacky. Most of you who have posted in this are some of the most popular (for want of a better word) peeps on the hub. I notice you all!
    Agreed!!! There are a couple I'm not overly familiar with but even then I wouldn't think them invisible

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Theboys&me For This Useful Post:

MuminMind  (11-04-2012)