+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 66 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I don't really.

I've been around too long, my username has remained the same since I joined, and I post regularly... so I doubt that majority of regular BH posters would look at my name and go "Wtf? I've never heard of any SassyMummy before..."

That said, stuff I say gets overlooked all the time. Sometimes you post something and then the next person posts almost the exact same thing in a different way and they get quoted and thanked and you're like, "wtf? I said the same thing first dammit! Praise me not them!"

It doesn't matter much though... it happens to everyone, even people who have been around for YEARS.

Also, there is no cliques. There are a few groups of people who know each other well and get along well, but even they disagree and argue with each other. Often. There's no, "I'll always back them up because they're my forum buddy," stuff happening. I think people just think there's some popular group because there's a bunch of people who have been around for a long time and who post regularly, that after a while, you get to know a bit about that person, and so they're more easily recognised. Anyone can achieve this... it just takes time.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SassyMummy For This Useful Post:

Alexander Beetle  (16-04-2012)

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyMummy View Post
    I don't really.

I've been around too long, my username has remained the same since I joined, and I post regularly... so I doubt that majority of regular BH posters would look at my name and go "Wtf? I've never heard of any SassyMummy before..."

That said, stuff I say gets overlooked all the time. Sometimes you post something and then the next person posts almost the exact same thing in a different way and they get quoted and thanked and you're like, "wtf? I said the same thing first dammit! Praise me not them!"

It doesn't matter much though... it happens to everyone, even people who have been around for YEARS.

Also, there is no cliques. There are a few groups of people who know each other well and get along well, but even they disagree and argue with each other. Often. There's no, "I'll always back them up because they're my forum buddy," stuff happening. I think people just think there's some popular group because there's a bunch of people who have been around for a long time and who post regularly, that after a while, you get to know a bit about that person, and so they're more easily recognised. Anyone can achieve this... it just takes time.
    Who said that hellooo?

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FearlessLeader For This Useful Post:

MilkingMaid  (16-04-2012),SassyMummy  (16-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am in a clique..
    its just me and my hundreds of old usernames!!

and my wifey as she has no
    choice!

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BerylsMum View Post
    I am in a clique..

choice!
    So you are just chillin' with Elvis and AgnesRonaldandBerylsMum and MyzsticsNo1Fan, hanging in your own special corner of hubland...so jealous.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SpecialPatrolGroup For This Useful Post:

Ishtyban  (16-04-2012),LoveLivesHere  (16-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialPatrolGroup View Post
    So you are just chillin' with Elvis and AgnesRonaldandBerylsMum and MyzsticsNo1Fan, hanging in your own special corner of hubland...so jealous.
    You forgot one...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BerylsMum View Post
    I am in a clique..

choice!
    No choice for me nope bit i love hanging with my wifey anyway

Sent from my GT-I9000T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    What about PrincessNiamh? That's an old one... how many people remember that one?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SassyMummy For This Useful Post:

MilkingMaid  (16-04-2012)

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyMummy View Post
    What about PrincessNiamh? That's an old one... how many people remember that one?
    That rings a bell but I haven't been around as long as you guys, I knew I would miss some.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hahahahaha..

I loved that name Sass..

and Sabio ....

Thanks
    Reviews
    and Patlou