+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 66 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GluttonForPunishment View Post
    Bella, you are never invisible. You're one of the lovliest ladies on this forum dammit, and you deserve to feel so much better about yourself than you do.

Much love from me to you, and frankly, I don't care if he DOES read that. If he has a problem with another man making you feel good about yourself, then he should have done a better job of it in the first place.

Grrrrr.

Protective much? YES!
    Naww this gave me the warm and fuzzies and it has nothign to do with me. haha. How sweet are you!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CazHazKidz For This Useful Post:

bellalika  (16-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    In the first 12 months I was here, I did feel invisible. Then I had an epiphany that my self worth wouldn't be tied up with how many responses or "I agree"s I got anymore. I don't really feel invisible. I have a group of girls from here I chat to all the time. Some people disagree, some agree. Doesn't really bother me either way. Most of the members that said they feel invisible, I notice Onionskin - dammit woman I've been wondering who you are for so long now, and even your hint to my PM yonks ago didn't give me an idea *hint hint* Bella - I spent much time reading and replying to your thread about your partner but never PM'ed you and stopped posting bc I thought you were annoyed by my, and others responses and so didn't want to upset you. Many people replied to that post over months so I would say you are definitely not invisible
    Quote Originally Posted by Ana Gram View Post
    I'd love to know who this 'popular group' is, it is often talked about (over the years) but to me it is never clear who these people are.
    I think the 'clique' is just the cyclic groups that share the same interests, beliefs.... and hairiness hehe I've been here ages so obviously I've formed friendships with those that are similar to me. Birds of a feather and all that. I think the whole 'clique' notion in itself is a big high school. I mean, I see lib voters always agree with other, religious peeps, atheists. People are going to agree with those that well, agree with their beliefs.
    Quote Originally Posted by misskittyfantastico View Post
    You weren't alone though, but I know I'm not a hugely likeable person, I'm quite detached and can be snarly. I'm genuinely surprised that I have friends.
    Pfft please... you're a hugely likable, caring and all round spesh person Not snarky just honest and passionate. You are one of my fav's here...
    Last edited by delirium; 16-04-2012 at 16:30.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

bellalika  (16-04-2012),MissMuppet  (16-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Well I feel super invisible now

Just gave some advice, only to be ignored and then another person gave the same advice and got the whole 'thanks so much! You're a genius! Hugs!'

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumpy Melon View Post

Just gave some advice, only to be ignored and then another person gave the same advice and got the whole 'thanks so much! You're a genius! Hugs!'

Read this thread, that happens a lot, with posters who have been here for a LOT longer than we have.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sometimes Yep.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    You don't have to actually read all 58 pages, I was just sayin'.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have read it all, commented several times too lol!

I changed my name cause Gandalf said it was 'unmemorable' lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by GothChick View Post
    Read this thread, that happens a lot, with posters who have been here for a LOT longer than we have.
    Yep it's happened to me before, as well as threads I post. It's no biggie.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

MilkingMaid  (16-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    I have read it all, commented several times too lol!

I changed my name cause Gandalf said it was 'unmemorable' lol
    The new name certainly is memorable..

Don't worry it happens to all us.

Thanks
    Reviews

Awww Lumpy Melon I just saw that post where you gave advice and had to reply on it. I'm certain she just missed your post ... hugs