+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 66 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    lambjam is offline Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ICanDream View Post
    I post when I have something to contribute but found it quite disheartening that with all the woman and experience on here a question I asked re laparoscopy and d&c I got maybe 2 replies.
    I'm sorry you felt so alone .

Often members (like me) don't respond to your kind of thread because we don't have any experience or advice, and then those that do might be having a night off or just miss the thread. I hope you ended up with the information and support you needed.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lambjam For This Useful Post:

MilkingMaid  (14-04-2012)

bellalika is offline I'm trying my hardest, please don't ask for more.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I feel like I am. Maybe I'm just not acknowledged? I am no where near as articulate or whitty as other hubbers. I'm certainly not as popular.

I've seen threads where people have queried a hubbers disappearance. I've never seen one about me in my weeks of reading but not posting. I've gotten one message asking how I was while my life was starting to fall to sh¡t. At least I know one person has seen me at some point in time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bellalika View Post
    I feel like I am. Maybe I'm just not acknowledged? I am no where near as articulate or whitty as other hubbers. I'm certainly not as popular.

I've seen threads where people have queried a hubbers disappearance. I've never seen one about me in my weeks of reading but not posting. I've gotten one message asking how I was while my life was starting to fall to sh¡t. At least I know one person has seen me at some point in time.
    I've seen you lots! Love the owls

5. The Following User Says Thank You to babyla For This Useful Post:

bellalika  (13-04-2012)

lambjam is offline Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    At least I know one person has seen me at some point in time.
    I see you, lovely!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lambjam For This Useful Post:

bellalika  (13-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

I see you

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Hootenanny For This Useful Post:

bellalika  (13-04-2012)

bellalika is offline I'm trying my hardest, please don't ask for more.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. I've got the warm and fuzzies now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cashahn View Post
    Yep I'm invisible, I doubt anyone would even recognize me here but that's ok, I still enjoy coming in here to have a read and occasionally post
    Your bub is very cute!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babyla For This Useful Post:

cashahn  (14-04-2012),~Marigold~  (13-04-2012)

MuminMind is offline Bubhub Award Winner - 2011- Most Helpful Member, Member I'd Most Like To Meet, Most Community Minded Thread, Best Potential Moderator and Newbie of the Year Awards
    BH Advocate - PND & AND
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

I am actually really surprised and saddened to hear that you have felt this way. I suppose I always imagined (due to all of the traffic and involvement in your thread about your marriage), that you were getting a million PMs all the time. I was quite a new member when I first came across your situation, and I didn't want to seem intrusive. I usually try to reach out, even if it is uncomfortable to do so and I am concerned about upsetting someone further. I sure regret not sending you those PMs now; I should have listened to my instinct. I noticed that you were posting less, and that your thread was deleted. I thought about you quite a lot and I should have told you. Better late than never, right? I sure hope so.

For what it is worth, I have always found you to be articulate, sensitive and funny. You were never invisible to me.
    Last edited by MuminMind; 13-04-2012 at 17:20.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MuminMind For This Useful Post:

bellalika  (13-04-2012),MilkingMaid  (14-04-2012),Shoopuf  (13-04-2012),~Marigold~  (13-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

You are far from invisible. I think you are an amazingly string woman to have put up with what you have.

You are articulate and kind and an asset to BH.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jakois For This Useful Post:

bellalika  (13-04-2012),Luna Lovegood  (13-04-2012),MilkingMaid  (14-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

You're actually one of my favourites on here

18. The Following User Says Thank You to october For This Useful Post:

bellalika  (13-04-2012)