+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 66 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Beetle View Post
    Vino Friday? Um...hello?
    Damn straight, get on board vino lover! Happy Friday in the food thread, highlight of my week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Little-Pink-Hen View Post
    Yes! Professionally we agree and disagreed on many things and I loved reflecting with her
    I was really looking forward to seeing her BFP
    yeah same she always offered help with Uni related stuff oh well best wishes to her if she's reading !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I haven't read all the pages of this thread (52 pages, can you blame me?), but I hope everyone who feels invisible has realised that they aren't.
    I've been here for 6+ years and definately felt invisible at times. But I've also realised that people who notice you might not always let you know they notice you.

Sent from my GT540 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cue View Post
    I often feel invisible! I still feel like the new kid at school lol. I didn't have an avatar for ages so that probably didn't help.

Sometimes I'm scared to post an opinion because there are some strong minded people on here who are not afraid to put you back in your box! I try to be helpful where i can and I sometimes ask for advice but I mostly enjoy reading along with interesting threads.

I recognise most of you in this thread, I read your posts all the time!
    They try to put us back in our boxes...they usually don't suceed with me.

Don't let 'em scare ya! I often state my opinion, as controversial as it may be, and then just don't go back into the thread, even though I know loads of people will have quoted me and ripped my post apart....

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GothChick For This Useful Post:

Cue  (13-04-2012),~Marigold~  (13-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I think in my whole time here at BH I've only been involved in one really serious debate but it was something that is very important to me. I think that one time I wasn't invisible at all. But after the debate was settled, I went back to my sarcasm cave and just came out to post about random things.

Thanks to those who PMd me and I hope that my rambling reply did not scare you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by siesmum View Post
    I know I'm invisible. People even ignore me irl.
    Blissedout reading your responses on cesars always made me feel better after having my own
    Thank you, it's nice to know it helps people.

You're definitely not invisible here. I see you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got a lovely random mail from a hubber! It was inspired by some thread I'm
    Not sure if it's this one but it was lovely to get the email!!!

This is turning out to be such a warm fuzzy thread BerylsMum!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep I'm invisible, I doubt anyone would even recognize me here but that's ok, I still enjoy coming in here to have a read and occasionally post

10. The Following User Says Thank You to cashahn For This Useful Post:

babyla  (13-04-2012)

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cue View Post
    I often feel invisible! I still feel like the new kid at school lol. I didn't have an avatar for ages so that probably didn't help.

Sometimes I'm scared to post an opinion because there are some strong minded people on here who are not afraid to put you back in your box! I try to be helpful where i can and I sometimes ask for advice but I mostly enjoy reading along with interesting threads.

I recognise most of you in this thread, I read your posts all the time!
    I notice you! I think the baby you have as your avatar is gorgeous! Those eyes!

Don't be scared to express your opinion on here. There will always be people who disagree with what you say and if you're like me, you'll get the regular ones who like to quote you because they think everything you say is aimed at them There are people on here who I've noticed tend to have a sarcastic dig at what others have to say. It doesn't matter; kill 'em with kindness and stay true to yourself. I have people who I "like" yet have had completely different views on certain things: that's OK, too.. no one is going to love everything about me and I might not like what someone says in one thread but still enjoy some banter with them in another. Doesn't mean anything. We are all diverse! You sound sensitive, like me! It's hard having that personality trait on a forum like this, but you gotta learn to block certain people off. I'll always reach out and be friendly, but if there's nothing you can do about other people if they don't like what you've said in the past. Oh well, their bad

I'm here for a laugh and it makes me feel good. I don't come on to fight. If someone tries to "put you back in your box" ignore it, hun Say what you gotta say and move on
    I actually like the stong minded and opinionated people on this forum, but I've said it beofre, there's a difference between having an opinion compared to being rude and nasty, which happens sometimes. There was this one user who was on here about a month ago, she was incredibally nasty to a particular OP (beyond just disagreeing, she was clearly in it for the kicks) in a thread, the thread was eventually closed because of it and in fact, I haven't seen her around since, so most people on here will support you and the bullying types are stamped out pretty quick.
    Last edited by ~Marigold~; 13-04-2012 at 14:15.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yes I am invisible on here I think. I post when I have something to contribute but found it quite disheartening that with all the woman and experience on here a question I asked re laparoscopy and d&c I got maybe 2 replies. I felt as alone as anything but I still keep coming back as I'd like to think it was nothing personal and that it just got missed.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ICanDream For This Useful Post:

Etienne  (13-04-2012)