+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 66 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Annabella View Post
    Yes I feel a bit invisable and have often thought the person called 'threadkiller' should give me their name lol! But it doesn't usually bother me, I come on bh coz I get bored but prefer real-life interaction where I can read the intentions and tone behind someone's words and people tend to debate more politely IRL.

Beryl's mum, I am definitely one of your fans, I often agree with things you say but moreso, I just like how respectful you are of people and their right to have an opinion different to yours.
    I think you're awesome
    Last edited by Jakois; 12-04-2012 at 07:19.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Wow! I go to work, come home, log in and have 29 freaking pages to read up on There's some blast from the past names floating around in here. I used to love reading the posts from some of the older members who have disappeared, but i was never in the loop enough to know where they all went. I loved reading Mrs N(can't spell the rest), she was pretty cool, and morrigan added me as a friend (my first one!!), then disappeared off the hub .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakois View Post
    I think you're awesome
    Thanks lovely, right back at ya!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Annabella For This Useful Post:

Jakois  (12-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I don't want the pity party but yeah, I'm invisible.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I'm probably invisible to some but at the same time my care factor is zero lol

I only post in threads that interst me these days, some are debate threads some are simply members asking a question. I lurk more then I post.

There is no secret society of likeminded posters following each other around debate threads to give each other the online equivalent of a hi-five. I have been here 3 years and it is often suggested but simply not true.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SimplyMum View Post

I don't want the pity party but yeah, I'm invisible.
    I definitely notice you, after I worked out where you had gone, and remorphed back to your old name. I miss you around here.

somewhere between a rock and a hard place
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by elleandsam View Post
    I'm probably invisible to some but at the same time my care factor is zero lol

I only post in threads that interst me these days, some are debate threads some are simply members asking a question. I lurk more then I post.

There is no secret society of likeminded posters following each other around debate threads to give each other the online equivalent of a hi-five. I have been here 3 years and it is often suggested but simply not true.
    You are not invisible, because your piccie scares the beejeezus out of me! What is it???

lambjam is offline Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I think the whole FB thing intimidates me a bit and makes me feel a bit left out sometimes. I'm FB friends with my Due Date mummies and I know how close that makes some of us. When I realise that lots of Hubbers have this extra relationship I get a bit jelly.

I've added a couple though, you know who you are and I like you so very much.

Maybe I should PM a few more people, but I'm a bit soft and vulnerable under this hard, grammatical exterior.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lambjam For This Useful Post:

MuminMind  (12-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by swizzlestick View Post
    You are not invisible, because your piccie scares the beejeezus out of me! What is it???
    .. it gives me the jeepers creepers so I definitely notice you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissMuppet View Post
    I do agree that there are some opinions that are unpopular on bubhub but more accepted in the offline world and if you argue in support of them you have to have a strong constitution. I have often thought it must be intimidating to go against the flow.On a different note - can I take the opportunity of this thread to say yours is another username I love (I'm a big Friends fan). Everytime I see it pop up I think 'darn why didn't I think of that'. I have username envy.
    Aw thanks I'm a big friends fan too (well, obviously), buy sometimes I think people who.don't know the tv show well might think that my name really is Regina