+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 65 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Ana Gram is offline 2008 WINNER - straight shooter award
    Winner 2008 & 2009 - Community Minded thread
    Winner 2009 - Mod Award - most passionate member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BerylsMum View Post
    Look its all in the past..but it was said..and not on bubhub.

I cant just say they were all cool and stuff cause there was some pretty awful stuff said.
    I remember it

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ana Gram For This Useful Post:

Ishtyban  (11-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by misskittyfantastico View Post
    These women who are being so vaguely mentioned are not here to give there sides, to apologise etc... Years have passed and I believe we be nearing the gossiping about other members territory.
    I totally agree mate.

And please add me again. would love to have you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakois View Post
    PMed.
    Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo??????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Milktini View Post
    Yes!!!
    Thankyou, my head was starting to hurt
    She did have a name change and hasn't posted (that I know of) for about a year

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone that replies to any thread is putting themselves out there so not invisible - I do get what OP is getting at though and judging from the replies we have all felt this way from time to time. What a good thread though for us to all feel the love xoxox

7. The Following User Says Thank You to karisha For This Useful Post:

MuminMind  (11-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am more of a reader than poster, but do recognise most of the people in this thread. A couple of my all time favourites have posted.

Beryl, you are my one and only "friend" on BH. Ha ha! I have just had a user name change, but don't expect I would be recognised. For me, BH is a place I come for genuine advice (which I usually find an answer without having to start another thread) or to pass time. I don't partake in any poilitics, cause as soon as I close out, that's it until next time I log in!

As I have also been around for a little while there has been some users mentioned that don't post anymore that I highly admired. One also that hasn't been mentioned which I'm really surprised at. Maybe she was banned???

I guess I do see some cliqueyness, but do agree that could be more like- mindeness. Are those words even spelt right?!?!? lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by waterlily View Post
    I notice every person who has comment in this thread.

Im not in the "in crowd" which is okay as I like my anonymity and am not real keen on being friends on FB until I REALLY know and trust someone, which has yet to happen. So I guess that's why I feel unnoticed. Because all the popular peeps are all friends IRL and on FB.
    I notice you all the time But you know that I think you are very popular! One day I'd like to be your FB friend. I always see ladies around town with little girls around your daughters age and wonder if it's you (I'm not a stalker, honest!) Guess I can look out for the lady with the matching pram to me now

For those who say they don't see the cliques etc, I think that's because a lot of this happens outside of BH. I was privy to one such 'group' for a very short time before I removed myself from it. I was horrified and disgusted at the things Mothers and Women were saying about other Women and their children. Worse than highschool...much much worse.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to emzluvbub For This Useful Post:

CazHazKidz  (12-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily of the Nile View Post
    I can't speak for all, but maybe some were loathed because they were actually bullies and alot more people left because of them. And yes I'm entitled to an opinion and won't be bullied out of having one just because they're you're friends.
    Lily I get what you are saying. There are (were) a number of very articulate and passionate people on Bub Hub who could pull facts and figures and evidence to argue their position very very strongly and often people with differing opinions were shot down and basically ridiculed. I was never on the receiving end of it, simply because I didnt ever put forward my view when they were involved. I did on one or two occasions jump in and suggest they could get their position across in a much less aggressive manner.

I also posted earlier today and said I perceived there to be a clique. Interestingly it appears that a number of the people I thought were part of that clique dont see themselves in that position.
    Last edited by GirlsRock; 11-04-2012 at 22:40. Reason: spelling mistake

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by emzluvbub View Post
    I notice you all the time But you know that I think you are very popular! One day I'd like to be your FB friend. I always see ladies around town with little girls around your daughters age and wonder if it's you (I'm not a stalker, honest!) Guess I can look out for the lady with the matching pram to me now

For those who say they don't see the cliques etc, I think that's because a lot of this happens outside of BH. I was privy to one such 'group' for a very short time before I removed myself from it. I was horrified and disgusted at the things Mothers and Women were saying about other Women and their children. Worse than highschool...much much worse.
    Hahah easy target now!!! I actually used to have BH pram ribbons on my nappy bag, but was never noticed as far as I know
    I think your awesome too hun! I'm sure we would have crossed paths!

Wow I never knew that about the private groups. That's really sad.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by luvmyboys View Post
    Was it Morrigan?
    Ah yes, I remember her. She was not part of the Laydeez. Wow these names are taking me back to when I was just a scared little newbie.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alexander Beetle For This Useful Post:

MuminMind  (11-04-2012),Witwicky  (12-04-2012)