+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 66 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by misskittyfantastico View Post
    Seriously? The laydeez were loathed by the general bubhub populous. That's why most aren't here anymore - they just couldn't be bothered. Except for what four or five old hubbers that don't post much anymore and are having a happy remembering old times.

You're entitled to your opinion but it's passive aggressive at best.
    I can't speak for all, but maybe some were loathed because they were actually bullies and alot more people left because of them. And yes I'm entitled to an opinion and won't be bullied out of having one just because they're you're friends.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Guest For This Useful Post:

DaddyLarge  (11-04-2012),MissHannah  (11-04-2012),The Fox  (11-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    :-( I agree OP I feel the same at times. But hey if one person reads my post and it helps them or helps with my question then that's all that matters.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily of the Nile View Post
    I can't speak for all, but maybe some were loathed because they were actually bullies and alot more people left because of them. And yes I'm entitled to an opinion and won't be bullied out of having one just because they're you're friends.
    Bullies? Really? We can't be talking about the same people then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily of the Nile View Post
    You know everyone is having a nice touch of nostalgia here, if you're not getting the warm and fuzzies fair enough but there is no need to bring everyone else down.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hootenanny For This Useful Post:

Alexander Beetle  (11-04-2012),Benji  (11-04-2012),Jakois  (11-04-2012),Luna Lovegood  (12-04-2012),MilkingMaid  (12-04-2012),MissMuppet  (11-04-2012),Witwicky  (12-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I totally appreciate that these women are peoples friends..

But they were pretty mean at times. I felt some pretty awful stuff..Being called a cword and told to shove a fish up my... was not nice.

I did see that they could be nice but there was a time where my DH was quite concerned for my mental health because of stuff published about me from some women on here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Beetle View Post
    Are you serious? I wanna know, I loved Mrs N, and think of her everything they mention Nietzsche at uni (which is surprisingly often!)
    PMed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BerylsMum View Post
    I totally appreciate that these women are peoples friends..

But they were pretty mean at times. I felt some pretty awful stuff..Being called a cword and told to shove a fish up my... was not nice.

I did see that they could be nice but there was a time where my DH was quite concerned for my mental health because of stuff published about me from some women on here.
    I never knew about any of that happening to you?!

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    *passes the peace pipe and hums 'imagine'*

Also, I crave chicken nuggets.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FearlessLeader For This Useful Post:

Luna Lovegood  (12-04-2012),MuminMind  (11-04-2012),Witwicky  (12-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakois View Post
    I never knew about any of that happening to you?!
    Look its all in the past..but it was said..and not on bubhub.

I cant just say they were all cool and stuff cause there was some pretty awful stuff said.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Okay, so my head is spinning, I'm trying to remember an old hubber, I don't think she's posted for a while, but I know she shaved her head when I was last here, she was an older mum and lived in Bris, oh gosh I sound like a stalker. I think her usename started with an N when I was on here (before I took a break) so around 2008/09 but she had a name change while I was gone.. does anyone know who i'm speaking about?