+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 66 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babyla View Post
    I notice you everyday WL! You always give the most thoughtful advice .
    That's because we drool over each others food every day!! Haha

Quote Originally Posted by misskittyfantastico View Post
    I find this crazy! You really do seem so popular and in the loop. I'd want you on my FB but I've given up adding people because they either reject/ignore me straight up, or add me then delete me. I'm getting a complex!
    Haha nope not in the loop
    Oh gosh your FB does sound trivial!! I think it would be hard to remember what name goes with which username.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily of the Nile View Post
    Feminazis?.... Queen B's..... (Bubhubbers that is)

And Queens meaning, graceful, intelligent, liked and adored and 'disliked' by just as many. They were rulers of the kingdom, disagree and you got an essay thrown at you. THIS IS JUST MY OPINION.
    Seriously? The laydeez were loathed by the general bubhub populous. That's why most aren't here anymore - they just couldn't be bothered. Except for what four or five old hubbers that don't post much anymore and are having a happy remembering old times.

You're entitled to your opinion but it's passive aggressive at best.

3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to misskittyfantastico For This Useful Post:

Alexander Beetle  (11-04-2012),FiveInTheBed  (11-04-2012),Gandalf  (11-04-2012),Jakois  (11-04-2012),Luna Lovegood  (12-04-2012),MilkingMaid  (12-04-2012),missie_mackxxxx  (11-04-2012),Witwicky  (12-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Regina Phalange View Post
    I don’t really feel like there are ‘popular people’ on BH, & I always find it a bit strange when someone is upset and another hubber says to them ‘Oh, I think you’re a really popular member’… I just don’t get it - This isn’t high school (even if it does feel like it some times!)

I DEFINITELY do see that there are popular OPINIONS though on BH… probably because I usually don’t share them, lol! Honestly, if you have an opinion that is any of the other unpopular opinions on BH, it can be difficult not to feel ostracised. And I do see that some of the hubbers who all share the same, popular opinion… well, to put it mildly, some of them have been absolute b!tches to me on here! Then I find it hard not to dislike everything that they say, lol. IRL, I have a lot of good friends and we are all really supportive of each other – I choose not to waste time IRL with people who I feel are nasty, so I guess I should just take on the same attitude on BH
    I do agree that there are some opinions that are unpopular on bubhub but more accepted in the offline world and if you argue in support of them you have to have a strong constitution. I have often thought it must be intimidating to go against the flow.

On a different note - can I take the opportunity of this thread to say yours is another username I love (I'm a big Friends fan). Everytime I see it pop up I think 'darn why didn't I think of that'. I have username envy.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MissMuppet For This Useful Post:

Cinderella82  (12-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by waterlily View Post
    That's because we drool over each others food every day!! Haha

Haha nope not in the loop
    Oh gosh your FB does sound trivial!! I think it would be hard to remember what name goes with which username.
    Nah, my FB is awesome - predominantly family and IRL friends and a sprinkling of awesome cyber peeps - who are like family. I've just given up on trying to add newbies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    This thread makes me feel nostalgic. I even miss some previous members who I didn't really get along with lol. Always miss the laydeez and the knowledge they shared

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Benji For This Useful Post:

MissMuppet  (11-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nah, my FB is awesome - predominantly family and IRL friends and a sprinkling of awesome cyber peeps - who are like family. I've just given up on trying to add newbies.
    eeek..I deleted You misskitty.

Not because of you..I went through a massive sensitive time ( whats freaking new???) and deleted loads of people as i thought I must be annoying them.

I am sure i am not who you mean....but still wanted to explain.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily of the Nile View Post
    Feminazis?.... Queen B's..... (Bubhubbers that is)

And Queens meaning, graceful, intelligent, liked and adored and 'disliked' by just as many. They were rulers of the kingdom, disagree and you got an essay thrown at you. THIS IS JUST MY OPINION.
    Wow. Harsh and unnecessary.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I find this crazy! You really do seem so popular and in the loop. I'd want you on my FB but I've given up adding people because they either reject/ignore me straight up, or add me then delete me. I'm getting a complex!
    you've got my best friend on your facebook and i'm always so jealous of her for being 'friends' with you

[and yes- that potentially makes me totally pathetic LOL ah well]

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm not sure who the laydeez were? I think I know them by user name, but not by that group title!

I miss Mrs Nietzsche - was she one?

Maybe I really am oblivious to all the BH politics!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    you've got my best friend on your facebook and i'm always so jealous of her for being 'friends' with you

[and yes- that potentially makes me totally pathetic LOL ah well]
    I just added you - BEFORE I read this!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to misskittyfantastico For This Useful Post:

Gandalf  (11-04-2012)