+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 65 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LoCo View Post
    Ah yes there's always the exception
    Plus that's only because I stalk you and your food lol
    Stalk away.... most attention I'll ever get

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily of the Nile View Post
    The popular group or people would be the ones who have been here a while, have lots of friends and who post in the general areas alot. They cluster around the same threads, thank each other alot, agree on most things, back each other up especially in debates. I think it's common to have the same views as other people, but even I disagree with friends on subjects, so it's strange to have the same people agree on EVERYTHING and come into threads just to 'thank' them or back up their point with no real view of their own.
    I notice it alot and could probably name them. But I won't.
    Noooo.... I don't think anyone does that - do they?? I've never thought that someone goes into a thread just to back someone up/ thank them.

I think it's just that a lot of people (me included) are 'new post' hitters, and I just read any new posts that come up, without looking in particular sections. I like the general/ debate ones best, as they're often a bit more interesting.

There are some people who I always seem to agree with, and when I see their name come up in a thread I go "Woo hoo! Finally XYZ is going to say exactly what I wanted to say, but better!" Or "A-ha! XYZ has posted! Finally, someone who will agree with me!" But that's just because you get to know who thinks what over time - that's all.

I don't think anyone is cliquey. I've heard that said a lot on here over the years, but honestly never seen it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Guest654 For This Useful Post:

MilkingMaid  (11-04-2012)

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Girl X View Post
    Noooo.... I don't think anyone does that - do they?? I've never thought that someone goes into a thread just to back someone up/ thank them.

I think it's just that a lot of people (me included) are 'new post' hitters, and I just read any new posts that come up, without looking in particular sections. I like the general/ debate ones best, as they're often a bit more interesting.

There are some people who I always seem to agree with, and when I see their name come up in a thread I go "Woo hoo! Finally XYZ is going to say exactly what I wanted to say, but better!" Or "A-ha! XYZ has posted! Finally, someone who will agree with me!" But that's just because you get to know who thinks what over time - that's all.

I don't think anyone is cliquey. I've heard that said a lot on here over the years, but honestly never seen it.
    I'm in debate threads 'a lot' and yes it happens.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Luna Lovegood View Post
    We could start something? Charity for invisible posters.....
    We could start a new trend...?
    ​...
    How funny would it be if there was a whole thread of invisible posts, or am I just very immature

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hootenanny For This Useful Post:

IndigoJ  (11-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm in a lot of debates threads too... And have people agree with me often... But I highly doubt anyone goes in to support me or my post... I don't actually talk to anyone privately here with the exception of 2 members and only one posts regularly! Maybe it just seems like people jump in or whatever?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah, sometimes I just hit thanks, or write "I agree" because I can't be fagged writing out a long post, or I'm a bit tipsy and my thumb is not typing what I want to write, or I'm busy but want to come back to the thread later. And sometimes I just can't say it better than someone else has.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by luvmyboys View Post
    How funny would it be if there was a whole thread of invisible posts, or am I just very immature
    It would be hilarious. I often want to add invisible comments on the end of my posts, but then get worried someone will noticed and I will end up beaten bu the pink stick...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Luna Lovegood For This Useful Post:

Mrs Awesome  (11-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    At the risk of looking like a desperado.... PM me if you like to FB

Don't worry - I'll clear my inbox
    Last edited by Theboys&me; 11-04-2012 at 18:27.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Theboys&me For This Useful Post:

MuminMind  (11-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Luna Lovegood View Post

It would be hilarious. I often want to add invisible comments on the end of my posts, but then get worried someone will noticed and I will end up beaten bu the pink stick..
    Lol I might try and remember that

Guest Guest
    Errr ok I'm making it up and it doesn't exist? I did however say its a group of things, I'm not just suggesting that if you thank a post your in a clique.
    If you don't see it that's fine, but don't tell me it's not real. It DOES exist and it does affect people here, people post about it all the time and they're usually dismissed. By the clique!!!!....