+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 65 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Re: agreeing with people on everything. There are a select couple of members on here who I agree with on pretty much everything...it is really bizarre, I was actually talking to DH about it recently. I think it just happens when you tend to have the same or very similar morals, values and belief systems. Whatever it is that we don't agree on is yet to surface...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ana Gram View Post
    I've been here forever and still sometimes feel ignored. I can't tell you how many threads I have started that have had no response

I'd love to know who this 'popular group' is, it is often talked about (over the years) but to me it is never clear who these people are.
    Hahaha I totally agree Ana. I've seen so many threads about this 'popular' group since I first joined. But I think it depends where you post. I'm sure there are popular people in say, the IFV section that I wouldn't know, because I don't venture in there. Or in the same sex parents chat. I always see it get bandied about when people start their "I'm leaving" threads. I dunno. I post when I want, what I want and am always surprised when people notice me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Witwicky View Post
    Re: agreeing with people on everything. There are a select couple of members on here who I agree with on pretty much everything...it is really bizarre, I was actually talking to DH about it recently. I think it just happens when you tend to have the same or very similar morals, values and belief systems. Whatever it is that we don't agree on is yet to surface...
    I agree!

Lol. I usually do agree with you, except for smoking in the backyard, we disagreed on that remember? Twas a dark day.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alexander Beetle For This Useful Post:

MuminMind  (11-04-2012),Witwicky  (11-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Beetle View Post
    I agree!

Lol. I usually do agree with you, except for smoking in the backyard, we disagreed on that remember? Twas a dark day.
    Are you the one with a lover?? I'm sure that's how I remember you - with insane jealousy of course if I'm right??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Theboys&me View Post
    Are you the one with a lover?? I'm sure that's how I remember you - with insane jealousy of course if I'm right??
    Yes that's me . Although he's annoying me today. I'm so hard to please.

MilkingMaid is offline Winner 2009 - Mod Award - most supportive member
    Question those who don't question authority
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I think I often have scarily similar opinions to you!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MilkingMaid For This Useful Post:

MuminMind  (11-04-2012),Witwicky  (11-04-2012)

MilkingMaid is offline Winner 2009 - Mod Award - most supportive member
    Question those who don't question authority
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Theboys&me View Post
    Green here too....

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AM View Post
    I think I often have scarily similar opinions to you!
    I agree

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Beetle View Post
    I agree!

Oh was that you? Haha I completely forgot about that one . Hmmm so we disagree on something, eh? Interesting...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I find myself agreeing with several posters all the time but i put it down to having similar views in life and the fact that bubhub tends to rotate the same topics - i'm sure there would be things we don't agree on, it just hasn't been a thread on bubhub.

And OP - pretty long thread for an invisible poster you're more noticed than you think

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MothersMilk For This Useful Post:

Luna Lovegood  (11-04-2012),MissMuppet  (11-04-2012),MuminMind  (11-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I notice everyone in this thread!

I did a huuuuuge cull after a crazy person stalked me on here, but now I'm slowly re-adding people...I made awesome friends off of here that I have known for years and I don't want that weirdo to take that away from me! So if you are who I *think* you are (username change?), then that's why I did that and if you see me on FB, add me! If not, then please just ignore this LOL
    Noooo not you this only happened the past few weeks lol, I did once have you on fb but that was years ago, and I understand why you disappeared

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Guest1234 For This Useful Post:

Witwicky  (11-04-2012)