+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Calling all cougars!!!!

So is anyone here a cougar?? Have themselves a toy boy partner??

If so how much of a cougar are you?? Is there a cut off age difference??

Just pondering my crazy life atm .....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have been in the past. When I was 25 I dated an 18 year old. He persued me very strongly and eventually I gave in.

It lasted a year, but I felt guilty the whole time and slightly perverted by being with someone so young. It never felt comortable with me. I ended it eventually for those reasons, plus I was very much ready to settle down get married and have children, whereas he was just starting uni and going out clubbing etc. I think he would have gone along with whatever I wanted to stay with me, but I couldn't do that to him.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CazHazKidz For This Useful Post:

laurea  (11-04-2012),Theboys&me  (11-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is my problem - I'm being chased and I just don't feel right about it. I'm not sure why I'm programmed like that. Surely it should be about the person and not the age right??

Lifestyles aside - could you feel the difference in your conversations?? Was he really immature and you were constantly reminded of his age because of it??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    When I was 25 I dated a 22-23 year old (can't remember exactly). Anyway, the age bothered me as he didn't yet have children and would still go out drinking until all hours of the morning no matter the day. I know in the scheme of things, those few years were nothing but I noticed a huge difference.

My DP is 5 years older than me and I think we're fairly equal re maturity lol.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Benji For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm 25 and DP is 23.
    I'm 18 months older.
    We're both very alike, we like staying at home and being together, if we want to go out we do together.
    We just had our first child and couldn't be more happy.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Nazgul For This Useful Post:

Theboys&me  (11-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Theboys&me View Post
    This is my problem - I'm being chased and I just don't feel right about it. I'm not sure why I'm programmed like that. Surely it should be about the person and not the age right??

Lifestyles aside - could you feel the difference in your conversations?? Was he really immature and you were constantly reminded of his age because of it??
    No not really! He was very mature for his age. He was in our little group of friends from karate, and the rest of us were all in our mid 20's, and he'd hung around with that group from a very young age and so he just seemed like one of the gang.

But I wanted babies and marriage and just could NOT go there with an 18 year old boy, despite how old he acted or seemed. He was still a baby.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CazHazKidz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    a friend of mine - her ex hubby was 13 years younger than her..

12. The Following User Says Thank You to GlitterFarts For This Useful Post:

Theboys&me  (11-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My first husband was 5 years younger than me and my ex fiancee was 7 years younger than me. It was too hard to maintain as I am quite mature in that I can be classed as an old lady as I don't like to go out and I prefer nights at home snuggled up to DH. They preffered going out with their mates and night clubbing ... eeekkk!
    My DH is 6 years older than me and I much prefer them older that's for sure .. although sometimes he can give a yonger guy a run for his money in the immaturity stakes. Especially in a fight .. but overall I wouldn't change my DH for anything!
    Last edited by FirstTimeMummy2012; 11-04-2012 at 15:25.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to FirstTimeMummy2012 For This Useful Post:

Theboys&me  (11-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Im 26 this year dp is 21 this year.. We r as immature or mature as each other.... Just depends on the situation lmao

Sent from my space ship

16. The Following User Says Thank You to M.2. For This Useful Post:

Theboys&me  (11-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    No, but I've been accused of being one. My DH and I are the same age but mums in my mothers group once asked me if he was my toy boy and said they thought he was about 10 years younger than me. I think we were both mildly miffed - me at being thought to be so much older than I am, and him at being thought to be so much younger!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to MissMuppet For This Useful Post:

Theboys&me  (11-04-2012)