+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Buttoneska is offline Winner 2010- Most Community Minded Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    thanks guys! I am sure the odds are much more in my favour now, but im still a worry wort.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I had miscarriage then dd then miscarriage now 28 weeks with ds. My ob said once you have had a heart beat detected chances of miscarriage are 5%. After 12 week mark drops to 1%. Tbh I haven't taken this little flow for granted, it's hard to relax fully following a miss. However you just have to trust in fate, mother nature and your body. All will be perfect. Here's hoping for a totally uneventful pregnancy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got a bfp 3 weeks after my last period, had a few u/s's to confirm pregnancy and was confirmed 6 weeks utd and shown heartbeat etc, 3 weeks later and I lost bub.

Had a normal period at the end of that month (july) and conceived my almost two year old Ds in september.

Had no problems with his pregnancy

Sent from my MB526 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Button, I couldn't read without replying. I haven't had a missed miscarriage but had an ectopic pregnancy in november and am now 10+4 today and even after having 3 scans and another booked in at 12 weeks I am still feeling very apprehensive, even after a smooth and uneventful pregnancy with ds who is 20 months. I just wznt to get to the point where I can feel bubble moving! Just wanted to give hugs and to let you know your not alone!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Uh-Oh For This Useful Post:

Buttoneska  (11-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttoneska View Post
    oh awesome - im 111kg (was 115kg when I got pregnant but thanks to ms ive shrunk!)
    This is it:

It's a 'sonotech lite'

You can record it too if you want to email it or anything.

Saved my sanity!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lumpy Melon For This Useful Post:

Buttoneska  (11-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    I had a miscarriage in January 2011 after our first round of IVF. Fell pregnant a few months later when we did a frozen cycle and in January this year we welcomed our beautiful son into the world!

Wishing you a healthy and uneventful pregnancy xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to summastarlet For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (11-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a missed misscarriage (Blighted Ovum) in between DD1 & DD2 in FApril 2010. We saw a heartbeat at 6 weeks and then at our 10 week OB appointment there was nothing but an empty sac there. So had a D&C.

3 months later we did our first IVF cycle and got pregnant. We now have an almost 1 year old DD2.

We had a FET in December 2011 and had another blighted Ovum. We are currently going through another full IVF stim cycle so FX for a sticky.

Good Luck and wishing you a very boring pregnancy .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I have had 2 losses in between pregnancies and let me tell you each time I fell again I always worry!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Highly recommend a Doppler too - it put my mind at ease throughout the whole pregnancy. Especially on the days when DS was quiet...

Some ppl called me a pyscho and paranoid, but sometimes you just can't help the fears you have. Stress is NOT good for a bubba, so anything to alleviate that is great IMO

I brought mine from eBay too and could use it from 10 weeks. As PP said, don't freak if it sometimes takes a bit to hear the heartbeat though, they obviously aren't as good as your OB's.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a MC between DS1 and DS2, then again between DS2 and this pregnancy.I think it's completely normal to be worried at every twinge (at least i hope it is! Or i'm a freak!!), especially after having a loss. I've been reassured that with every passing week the risk of miscarriage gets lower.

Congratulations on your pregnancy and lot's of to you