+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    From about 7.30 to midnight our dog is inside on her mat. The lazy butt does snooze most of the day. She then gets moved to the laundry which is part of the house but has a dog door where she can go outside if she wants!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Our pup sleeps on a big squishy cushion in the lounge room. That's where you'll find him most of the day, when he's not laying on the porch in the sun, or at the edge of the kitchen when somebody's making food. Oh, the life of a pampered elderly dog.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Both of our dogs sleep on our bed. They look after me when hubby is at work.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have bought my dog countless doggie homes, beds cushions only to have them torn up so now he just sleeps out the back somewhere - no idea where but that's by his own choice.
    My rabbit sleeps in the taj mahal sp? of cages also out the back

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Our dog sleeps on a stretcher bed outside. Our cat sleep anywhere from our bed to the top of the fish tank but never her own bed lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by becandabub View Post
    What is it with big dogs?! If we didn't crate our boys they wouldn't sleep in their kennel either, much preferring the patch of dirt down the back (not the lush grass or the deck, oh no, gotta be the dirt!).
    Haha our dogs are the same! They have 3 kennels outside but they only sleep in the dirt/garden. Our Gsd pup prefers to sleep on her kennel than in it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My two labradors sleep outside in their fancy dog house, its big enough to be a cubby house

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Our dogs are both 40kgs each so they sleep outside in their own kennels. We only have a tiny house and they are just too big for inside. The cat sleeps in the loungeroom and is banned from both bedrooms and the bathroom as I have become very allergic to him and cant breathe properly. So I cant have him up in half the house. =( I used to have the cat on the bed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Our two border collies sleep on our bed (if they both fit) or one on the bed one on the floor...

Aren't they in for a rude shock at the end of my pregnancy!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FingersxCrossed View Post
    Our two border collies sleep on our bed (if they both fit) or one on the bed one on the floor...

Aren't they in for a rude shock at the end of my pregnancy!!
    Haha, yeah we had to to transition the dogs from the bed when I was pregnant! They went from on the bed to cosy dog beds next to our bed, then the hallway outside the room, now the living area. The bedroom just wasn't big enough for us, two big dogs and a baby and all the stuff that goes with them!! And it worked out best anyway, when DD went to her own room I liked having the dogs nearby her room because they would alert us if anything was wrong, like someone trying to break in or something.