+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hopefully2 View Post
    Why does it put that name in asterisks?
    No idea, when I figure out how Artem!s made the naughty list i'll let you know lol

Sent from my MB526 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Our cat sleeps wherever she d@mn well pleases which is usually with our eldest ds, she isn't a cuddly cat, I love cuddly cats. Our dog sleeps on a dogbed on the verandah, she is a husky but she is getting old and I will probably get her a blanky cushion thing this winter.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have a Maltese cross and she sleeps on her bed in the playroom.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zakmick View Post
    My cat Mickey Mouse would sleep under my skin if he could. He sleeps on top of me, spoons me, under my arm, on my pillow- just as long as he is near me, and it get worse when I'm pregnant.
    My cat's the same, he is only 6 months old, and I haven't been pregnant in nearly 9 years, but I would hate to see him any more attached than he already is. My 3 year old dog (jack russel) sleeps wherever he feels like it at the time. He has a bed in the laundry, but our doors stay open so he can be found on my bed snuggling with the kitten (on top of me), on the end of my bed, somewhere else in my room, on dd's bed, under it, or in her wardrobe, somewhere in the spare room, on the couch, even occasionally on his bed. Whatever the mood at the time.

Last night my brother's mastiff x arab puppy slept with me on the bed, but shhh don't tell my brother!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Our cat is the same, he sleeps on me at every possible opportunity. He usually sleeps spooning me or on my pillow every night I'd hate to think it could get worse when I'm pregnant, lol.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekymonstersmum View Post
    my jack russell sleep on the bed and has done since he was 6 weeks old. My beautiful shepherd use to sleep on her blanket next to my bed but would jump up onto the bed if hubby wasn't home. We let her sleep on the bed on monday night as we had to put her down on tuesday and I just wanted to be close to her for those last few precious hours I had with her. When I was pregnant i had to have the bed to myself and I had the 2 dogs and cat follow me everywhere i went and we all slept on the bed together. It got so bad with them following me i couldn't even go to the toilet or shower by myself!
    So sorry to hear about your beautiful shepherd cheekymonstersmum .

We have two labradors who have their own fancy beds on the floor in our room on my partners side of the room - they have winter beds and summer beds and they also get tucked in with blankets in the winter. We're in Qld but in a queenslander so it gets chilly. The cats - well they sleep wherever they please. In summer they tend to sleep in the window sills or on the trunks we have in the dining and living rooms. In winter they sleep as close to us as possible in the bed. We have a king size bed which is incredibly lucky as we have me, my partner, 10month old DS and anywhere between 1 and 7 cats on the bed when it's cold!! They're very good though and don't crowd DS. Cat #8 has her own room as she's an anti-social foster cat and cat #9 sleeps under the house in a nest he's made out of a car cover - he was a stray who adopted us and doesn't really like to come inside but doesn't actually leave our property. All of the other cats are strictly indoors cats . Can you tell we're complete suckers??
    Last edited by lones; 11-04-2012 at 20:51. Reason: spelling

Thanks
    Reviews
    Our puppy Toby sleeps in his crate in the lounge room, unless DH falls asleep on the lounge, then he'll cuddle on the lounge with him lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Our lab baby sleeps either in our ensuite or right next to my side of the bed. Sometimes she sleeps on the end of bed but rarely.

Opinionated is offline Winner 2009 - Best Avatar
    You know you love me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    My two cats sleep on either side of me, or one between my legs and one on one side of me. They won't sleep on dh's side and they don't like to be too close to each other. It's not the most comfortable for me, they are both huge cats (not fat, just big).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Both doggies on the bed - all 38kgs and 35kgs of them. We upgraded to a king so they could fit. Until I got pregnant the 2 pussycats slept by my pillow and under the duvet. Now, 4 years later they sleep in the lounge room as my paranoid brain was freaking out about toxoplasmosis at the time. Once the last baby moves out of our room they'll be welcomed back!