+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    My boys watch the land before time (I love it!) and today while I was pushing DS2 on the swing he was yelling at me "higher mummy, higher like a flier" sooo freaking cute!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to headoverfeet For This Useful Post:

karisha  (11-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lol, speaking of shopping, when I used to take a very young DD and DS to the shops, 3yr old DD would spot the Juicy Fruit and ALWAYS stomp her feet for "chewy bungles!" (she never had it before so no idea why she carried on about it

We always tell her about her "chewy bungles"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    My 17 month old DS loves his play school humpty dumpty stuffed toy and I have just started singing the humpty nursery rhyme and every time I sing humpty fell off the wall he puts his hand to his head and says " oh no!"

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elijahs Mum For This Useful Post:

Arusaamatus  (11-04-2012),karisha  (11-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tonight I was telling DH how DS wore himself out at the park today and completely passed out from exhaustion in the car on the way home. I pretended to snore as I described the way DS had slept in the car.

DS (18 months) was listening to me telling the story and quickly ran off to the other room. DH and I heard him shuffle things around and then go 'aha!' DS then quickly returned to us triumphantly holding up a toy pig and make snorting noises.

He'd confused my snoring noises as being pig snorting noises...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bitterpure For This Useful Post:

Mod-Nomsie  (12-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    DH has just come back from Perth after a work trip.
    Last night ds1 who is 4 asked me ''mummy do they have dinner in perth?"
    I said yes baby they do
    He replies "how do they make it"
    Same way I do hunni. (trying not to laugh)

Tonight when DH got home he asked him too lol
    Was the cutest thing ever!

TimTamsandTea is offline ...if only all relationships were so perfectly sweet!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ds1 (3) had said a few funny things lately:

When he shoved a TicTac up his nose recently. When asked why he did it he replied, "I'm sorry mummy, but I just really love TicTacs!"

When he stamped ds2's face with a butterfly stamp and saw my serious face he smiled and said, "It's ok mummy because it's a little bit funny."

And in the bath one night he looked up at my rather exasperated and said, "Mummy, I can't touch my penis with my mouth ... I've been really trying!"

He makes me laugh more than anyone in the world.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TimTamsandTea For This Useful Post:

bitterpure  (12-04-2012),Elijahs Mum  (12-04-2012),Mod-Nomsie  (12-04-2012),rae81  (12-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Love love love all of these posts - my dd2 is the comedian of the house and it's not always what she says but rather how she says it or facial expressions she uses. It makes getting angry at her really very hard as I literally have to try to stop pmsl

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol these posts r gorgeous! I'm 37w preg with our first n last night we went to dinner with sum friends. As we were leaving their 4yr old DD called out to me "see ya when the baby's out of ur tummy" was just adorable

Thanks
    Reviews
    Another thing I get all the time from DD when she is getting frustrated with something she is doing."Oh Mummy...this is giving me the willies". Better than the alternative I guess.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    DS waves and gives "kisses" to everyone. Like everyone he passes at the supermarket gets a wave and a kiss. Such a charmer

And yesterday he did a noisy fart. I said to him "did you fart?". And he goes "mmm, mmmm" and points to his bum (he doesn't talk yet).