+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hair dressers Brisbane

Hi there,

Just after some info, today I sent DF into the mall to get me a quote for a cut and a full head of blonde foils for hair just below my shoulders ... And they quoted him $350! There's no way we can afford this and I thought it was a little bit expensive

I know I shouldn't compare NZ to australia but its all I know.. In NZ I was paying 100 - 120 dollars for the same thing.. (Id been to 4 different hairdressers and it was always within this amount) so I wasn't expecting it to be $250 more...

Is this the going rate for hair dressers here? It's just as cheap for me to jump on a plane to NZ and get it done there lol if it is normal back to brown hair for me

Does any one have recommendations for hair dressers? I'm not sure if you can do this on here, maybe you could pm me?

Sorry for my rambles I'm tired

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Call S&S at Browns Plains and speak to Kylie... She does my blonde for me and I have never paid more than $120 :-) I am from Melbourne and almost died when I found out the prices up here!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to JacquiLea For This Useful Post:

Sammyp  (10-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Typical kiwi!! If ya like it so much go back hahaha ( my partners a kiwi and i say the same thing but you guys just love Aussie too much And who wouldn't!)
    Not sure were you are but my mate has a salon from home. Im dark headed , but I get cut colour straighten eye brows for 80.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to happygirl1982 For This Useful Post:

Sammyp  (10-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh good, I might try that hair dresser

Haha I know, I knew I shouldn't mention being a kiwi but I was so shocked at the price! Lucky I asked for a quote normally I wouldn't !!

Thanks
    Last edited by Sammyp; 11-04-2012 at 22:38.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My cousin-in-law has a salon in her garage and does my full head of blonde foils, trim and usually brow wax for $90. She is in regents park

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shear image at moorooka is reasonably priced... Depends on where you live.