+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Single Pregnant and Alone am i ready?

Im 29 my ex parntner is alot younger i fell pregnant in december but had a miscarriage we were both extremly upset then in Jan his ex turns up and says she is preg with his baby and was getting rid of it we talked and corey said if if it happens againg with us it happens and he'd be happy then after her little stunt he turns around and says i dont want you too fall preg im not ready so isaid well you will have to start wearing protection which never happened and i always said to him befor dont you want to wear one and he would say no.
    anyways i am now pregnant again approx 10 weeks according to the dr waiting for first ultra sound i phoned him from the drs and told him he said we will talk when u get home , so when i got home he said i had to choose him or the baby if i choose the baby then we break up and its over for good but he will always love me but cant be with me if their is a baby because he's not ready
    then he tells his mother whom i have never met and i get told that she said if i dont get rid of it she will kick my head in and drag me to have anabortion and he should let her do it ,wheather i like it or not a few days went by and he called me asking if i had made a decision and he said his mum was just angry i turned around and said i wouldnt put it past either of them to arrange something to make sure i dont have the baby the response i got was we are over and there is not going back and how he couldnt believe i would ever think he would put me him harms way and he will never forgive me for saying it.
    so now im single pregnant stressed and dont know what to do i thought i was ready to be a mum i have even started shopping but how do i know im making the rite decision for me?
    Last edited by Mod-RaryGirl; 12-04-2012 at 16:14.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Don't stress give him time, he could be scared just go forward and maybe he will come around. Maybe draw up a parenting plan and get that to him then at least you are looking out for the baby and the babies rights to know the father not much more you can do. Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    What a horrible situation hugs....By the sounds of it you want to keep the baby, yes?? He doesn't seem nice and the way his mother acted I have a feeling you should let him go and have your baby. I'd also be putting a AVO out on his mother and him if you think they would do something like that. They both sound scary.

Yes a baby does have the right to know its father but if the father has no interest in the baby the baby is better off not knowing the father in my opinion.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mordygordy For This Useful Post:

Stiflers Mom  (12-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like you would be better off alone.
    I also think he sounds immature and once you have that baby he will feel awful!
    You know you'll be a great mum. And just remember that many women have done what you are about to do and survived. Not that it's going to be easy but just do with what you have when you have it and use all the friends and family's support you can get.
    I was a single mother after I left my ex and it wasn't that bad, y baby grew up fine and now he's a happy little 7 year old with a very mature out look on life.

You can do it x

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would stay right away from him, he sounds abusive and manipulative and not worth the worry just now. As the PP says you should enquire about an AVO, keep all abusive and threatening emails and messages from them.

What you do is completely up to you and and what you think you can handle, it sounds like you are leaning towards keeping baby. The only thing I will say is that the child will tie you to this man for years. I have done the same thing twice , but of course it is worth it in the long run.

Good luck with your decision

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Stiflers Mom For This Useful Post:

Mod-Myztik  (12-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemyfam View Post
    Don't stress give him time, he could be scared just go forward and maybe he will come around. Maybe draw up a parenting plan and get that to him then at least you are looking out for the baby and the babies rights to know the father not much more you can do. Good luck
    Did you miss the bit where he said he didn't want the baby and threatened violence?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Stiflers Mom For This Useful Post:

GuestMember  (12-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jojoann View Post
    Im 29 my ex parntner is alot younger i fell pregnant in december but had a miscarriage we were both extremly upset then in Jan his ex turns up and says she is preg with his baby and was getting rid of it we talked and corey said if if it happens againg with us it happens and he'd be happy then after her little stunt he turns around and says i dont want you too fall preg im not ready so isaid well you will have to start wearing protection which never happened and i always said to him befor dont you want to wear one and he would say no.
    anyways i am now pregnant again approx 10 weeks according to the dr waiting for first ultra sound i phoned him from the drs and told him he said we will talk when u get home , so when i got home he said i had to choose him or the baby if i choose the baby then we break up and its over for good but he will always love me but cant be with me if their is a baby because he's not ready
    then he tells his mother whom i have never met and i get told that she said if i dont get rid of it she will kick my head in and drag me to have anabortion and he should let her do it ,wheather i like it or not a few days went by and he called me asking if i had made a decision and he said his mum was just angry i turned around and said i wouldnt put it past either of them to arrange something to make sure i dont have the baby the response i got was we are over and there is not going back and how he couldnt believe i would ever think he would put me him harms way and he will never forgive me for saying it.
    so now im single pregnant stressed and dont know what to do i thought i was ready to be a mum i have even started shopping but how do i know im making the rite decision for me?

just to add i work as a live in nanny for a 2 6 and 7 yr old im highly experienced in working with children and have done for over 10 yrs with excellent refrences and run a child minding service more info on face book Cherub Sitter

op
    you know youre making the right decision because you just know that your baby deserves a life,

Go on without this man if he didnt want a child he should have used protection,

I would be very careful about the mother in law / ex mother in law, pity you didnt have proof of what she said

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemyfam View Post
    are you KIDDING me??????
    I would say a person who states that they "dont want the baby" after KNOWINGLY having sex un protected should have about as much right to the child as a bloody Lama

this pathetic excuse for a man firstly refuses to take protective measures to make sure he doesnt get someone pregnant and then turns around with some bull**** drivel about choosing between him and thier child and if she keeps the child he will "still love her" but refuse to step up and be a bloody father???

yep that there ladies and gentle men is definately father of the year material there and grand ma sounds even bloody better

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GuestMember For This Useful Post:

nelle7250  (12-04-2012),Stiflers Mom  (12-04-2012)

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like you will be a great mum! Cut off contact with him. He and his mother sound like poisonous snakes!

You can do this. It's your choice not his or his horrid mothers!

Thanks
    Reviews
    a parenting plan....did you not read the OP LMF...??? does he sound like the kind of man who will accept this and file it for later???