So dh and i have started ttc baby #2
Meanwhile ds is 25 months and still has a feed maybe 3 - 4 times over 24 hours.
So i am not really planning on weaning him (unless he wants to) but
I am interested in your experience with this and have some (possibly dumb) questions for you
1) did your b00bs still get sore when you were 1st pregnant?
2) did your supply drop during the pregnancy?
3) did u get more tired in the 2nd pregnancy than the first?
4) what happened when baby 2 was born? Did you get sore b00bs again ? (mine were extremely painfull 1st round)
5) does baby 2 still get colostrum (sp?) / does the composition of your milk change?
6) did you still get sore nipp1es when feeding #2 (or were they toughened from extending feeding ?)
7) anything else happen that was unexpected (bf related ) ?
Look forward to hearing from you