+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Sleeplessness and Worry at 30 Weeks

I am 30 weeks pregnant and lately I have been finding it very hard to fall asleep and stay asleep. At first I thought it could be restless legs or just being over tired but now I really feel that it's because I am so worried about everything!

I worry about being organised, worry the fact that I won't be earning an income and feeling guilty that I am placing all expenses onto my partner, I feel bad that I am not pulling my weight but everyone is telling me I need to slow down.

All these changes are really hard on me as I have always strived to be independent and be able to do everything I set out to do. It's making me quite tired and emotional.

I am looking forward to having our baby boy and he was planned, but I am finding it really unfair that I couldn't enjoy the first 17 weeks of pregnancy because of a high risk scare and now not being able to enjoy the last trimester because I am tired and worried all the time.

Does anyone have any advice, or have been feeling the same way?

Home, where my life lies waiting, silently, for me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    i felt the same first time around, with the stress of trying to save money, since i knew i couldnt get maternity leave.
    this time im worried i wont cope with a toddler and newborn.
    i think its normal, its scary to not know whats going to happen

Similar Threads

1. 27 weeks pregnant, baby transverse. I don't need to worry yet. Do I?
    By Fluffbum in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 25-06-2012, 16:21
  2. Sleeplessness (PND)
    By Caviar in forum Prenatal depression
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 15-03-2012, 06:48
  3. Toddler on steroids = sleeplessness?
    By AndrewTheEmu in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 28-02-2012, 21:59