+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default I'm soooo slack today that.....

I'm secretly giving myself high fives for wearing normal clothes to bed last night as I haven't changed yet

You??

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Theboys&me For This Useful Post:

CazHazKidz  (10-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts

Isn't it uncomfortable sleeping in clothes?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah, I generally wear singlets under everything and so I go to bed with the same ones on. Then I wake up and days like today where I intend to clean and complete our move I don't bother changing.. Just chuck some fresh undies and jeans on.

It's funny coz I grew up with my mum washing and doing her hair every single day and I just don't have the energy to do that.. that and my hair is wavy/ curly and I can't do that unless I work and straighten it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Benji View Post

They're comfy gym type clothes - amazing for slothing about - kinda strange considering I'm meant to exercise in them

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Benji View Post

I know right?? that's my kind of day - had to clean for a house inspection - that got canceled!!! And I've been cooking up a storm - but getting changed out of bedwear just seems like too much effort! Although I put new jocks on aaannnddd found a bra so I wasn't offending the neighbours

Just quietly ... haven't brushed my hair yet either..... I'm really enjoying it considering I'm one of those 'can't go out in public without make-up on and hair done' type people.... ahhhh slacko bliss....

Thanks
    Reviews
    That I'm still in the tshirt and undies that I went to bed in last night. In fact still under the doona watching tv.
    Thank goodness for school holidays!! It will be different next week when its back to work.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamtam View Post
    That I'm still in the tshirt and undies that I went to bed in last night. In fact still under the doona watching tv.
    Thank goodness for school holidays!! It will be different next week when its back to work.
    Haha!!! I love it!!!

I know I'm not looking forward to back to work - haven't even looked at the next units in the curriculum!! Ha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Theboys&me View Post
    Haha!!! I love it!!!

I know I'm not looking forward to back to work - haven't even looked at the next units in the curriculum!! Ha
    I was just thinking this morning that I really haven't gotten a handle on our next unit of work. But then all day nausea and dodgy daytime tv took over!!! In fact I'm such a slob today I'm eating my third bowl if salt and vinegar chips in bed still too! I do have to get up soon though. I'm heading up to Brisbane tonight with my mum to see a musical!!! Otherwise I would seriously still look like this when it was bedtime again!!!! Hehe

Home, where my life lies waiting, silently, for me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    i know the feeling! i slept till 11 30 now dd is asleep on the boob while i sit on the net haha! great day so far