+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    It's definitely not safe when pregnant... My sister started taking it as soon as I got pg to lose weight

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by miss87 View Post
    I tried to do this too, but like PP said, the use of the word "fat" makes it so much harder. My lovely lil sis posted a photo of me on her facebook with the caption "my beautiful fatty sis"... I've only put on 3kg

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub
    OMG that's Terrible I would have been so upset

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was exactly the same amount of kg as you and by the time I gave birth I was 71kg. My eyes nearly popped out of their sockets when I saw how much I weighed at 33 weeks which was about 66 kgs. I still fit into my normal clothes up until the birth but couldn't wear any of my high waisted items as it wouldn't go around my bump. After giving birth my belly just deflated majorly and I am exactly the same size as before I was pregnant with the exception that my muscles still need to tighten. Think positively and eat healthily and you'll look as radiant as ever

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Snugglemuffin View Post
    I was exactly the same amount of kg as you and by the time I gave birth I was 71kg. My eyes nearly popped out of their sockets when I saw how much I weighed at 33 weeks which was about 66 kgs. I still fit into my normal clothes up until the birth but couldn't wear any of my high waisted items as it wouldn't go around my bump. After giving birth my belly just deflated majorly and I am exactly the same size as before I was pregnant with the exception that my muscles still need to tighten. Think positively and eat healthily and you'll look as radiant as ever
    Thank you, I very much enjoy being pregnant and weight gain doesnt bother me at all. I gained 17kgs with DS (I was 72kgs at my obs at 39+3, had him at 40wks). Like you I pretty much wore all my clothes throughout my whole pregnancy, despite putting on that much weight I was pretty much all bump.

The day after giving birth I remember looking at what I affectionatly call my pancake belly!

I was back to 55kgs in about 4 months, although my body shape and tone is not the same! and I havent actually made any effort to do so!

SO its not the weight gain, or the fact that I am going to gain weight, that doesnt bother me, I feel beautiful whilst pregnant. I just dont like hearing 'fat' comments. Pregnancy is not getting 'fat' its growing a healthy baby.

(sorry, bad morning! lol!)