+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Minchi View Post
    i want to try the dukan diet, but after looking at the first phase, i don't really like many things on there.... BUT.... i'll still give it a go.... and i'll definately have to buy some gum. haha.
    I know the feeling. I'm pretty sure I will only be able to do 3 days on phase 1. If you go to the website, do the my true weight calculator and it tells you how long you should spend on each phase.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've done the csiro total wellbeing diet a few times when I've needed to lose 5kg (like recently when I lost 5kg for my upcoming wedding). It's high protein and low carb, not no carb so I find that I don't feel yucky when I do it. You eat the equivalent of one piece of bread at each meal.

I lost on average 500g per week, but was already in the healthy weight range and had one free day every week. If you didn't have a free day (a concept I made up to keep myself on track for the rest of the week) you'd likely lose more.

Similar Threads

1. eczema diet
    By Emma1234 in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 28-10-2012, 21:22
  2. 5 yr old LG on diet
    By mumofprincess in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-09-2012, 12:47
  3. Low GI diet
    By HarvestMoon in forum Recipes & Lunchbox Ideas
    Replies: 7