+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I parked at my local shopping centre and came back to find my car had been hit so hard it was pushed outta the lines and had rear panel damage I was so ****ed I had only had the car 2 months there was no note or anything my BFF was with me at the time and noticed it was the same colour paint as the trolly guys tractor she went and asked him about it and it turns out he had come around the corner two quick and slammed the trailer into my car I'm so thankful that we weren't loading the kids into the car when it happened it could have been deadly

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I was driving along, minding my own business when all of a sudden I saw an old man in a 4WD indicate to enter my lane when I was right next to him!! I started beeping but, nope, he kept going and scraped my side mirror. I proceeded to pull over and asked him if he was ok, he checked over his car and said "you're lucky, girl". Was so confusing, I know some accidents are close calls or difficult to work out who was in the wrong but I was doing the speed limit in my own lane. Bizarre really.

Home, where my life lies waiting, silently, for me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    dh had his beloved panelvan parked on the nature strip outside the house. car lost control, and went up the curb, wrote off his car. the driver fled the scene but crashed again around the corner.
    couldnt prove it was them (despite the paint dent colours matching, as the damage 'might have all been from the lamp post' so he had to claim it and pay huge excess

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    When lived in a townhouse we used to park our car in the carport. I came out on sunday morning to notice both the left side tyres slashed.
    Our neighbours cars just a few metres away were untouched. I still think it was our neighbour who didnt like us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hit someone's car at a service station once. Really smashed it good on the front bumper. When I did it, I reversed back and parked just to the side so I could go tell the guy. By the time I got out of my car, the guy had driven off! He has been inside paying and hadn't realised I'd hit him!

The guilt still gets to me 10 years on!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My car got hit in the kinder carpark, I had the passenger door open and was strapping DS into his carseat when the parent in the car beside me clearly not paying attention to anything going on around him got in his car after quickly buckling up his own child in the back and than proceeded to reverse out quite quickly, my door was wide open with me leaning into the car and bang the front of his car smashed into my door as he was reversing crushing me in the process he then had the gall to abuse me . I was pretty quick to tell him that I had my door open and was strapping in DS before he had even got into his car, this a#%hole then drove off without so much as an appology let alone making sure I had not been injured or to check if there was any damage to my car - which on both counts thankfully was minor