+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I currently have a scrape on the front and someone has hit the back of my car recently too. I am guessing it happened at the supermarket. I have also gone out in the morning to find someone had vomitted on my car

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BbBbBh For This Useful Post:

bezzy  (10-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Some loser once leaned on my car and left an inprint. It was too high up and round to be done by another car.

Thanks
    Reviews
    A lady ran into the back of my car at the traffic lights and I got out to get her details and she swung the car out and drove at me and left the scene... I got her number plate but nothing came of it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I had a little boy kick his car door onto ours WHILE we were sitting in it. We got out and looked at the damage (wasn't bad - just a little scratch) and said to the Mum not to worry about it (after all, he was just a kid).

Got back in the car, and his Mum goes around to get him out, and reefs the door open with a huge amount of force into our car AGAIN! This time there was a massive dent (she's obviously a lot stronger than the boy) so we said; "Look, you've just done it again. Our car is only 3 weeks old ... We are going to have to ask you to pay for the damage".

She had a massive go at us and accused us of starving her child (her logic - if she has to pay for the damage she can't buy food ... but CAN afford to drive a merc???) and then DROVE OFF!!!

Man I was cranky! Especially because we were parked inside the lines and her wheels were ON the line, so it was clearly her fault!

Grrrr.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Someone made swirly marks on my car like they had used steel wool in circles.

One day we were going to school and noticed every 2nd car down our whole street on both sides had their windscreen wipes bent back and broken (front and back). We ran to our car and *phew* not car our. Then on our way to school we saw that many other streets had had the same thing happen.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BbBbBh View Post
    I have also gone out in the morning to find someone had vomitted on my car
    ewwww yuck

I went to my car one morning and found it absoluetly covered in bird poo and it had only been there overnight. So bad I couldn't even drive it until I had cleaned some of it off. But you win, that's gross.
    Last edited by Dannielle; 10-04-2012 at 08:19.

Thanks
    Reviews
    One day in a carpark this guy opened his door onto our white car and left a huge dent in it, I said "look at what you've just done!!", he denied it, but then admitted it when I asked him to carefully re-open his door and he saw it completely lined up to the damage, then he says "well that's the risk you take when you are in a carpark"!! What??!?! It was a nearly empty carpark and we were both parked well within the lines so there was absolutely no need for it. Grrr.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    We found a massive dent in the rear passenger door of our car one morning. Something had obviously been rammed into it or fallen into it. It was parked outside a share house in the street where they often had bikes locked to the street sign so I suspect one of then had been knocked over into our car. We always parked in the next street if there were no other parks in our street than that one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Someone struck DHs cars fender on the driver side and it nearly had come all off... obviously no note so couldnt claim insurance. Cost me $800!!! (if we had claimed insurance it would have cost total $1500). not happy .

I drive a small mistubishi mirage, parked in a shopping centre in the pram parking area (had DD with me )... and this huge SVU rammed into the back of my car!!! The driver backed off and speed away!! Thankfully I had got DD out as the whole back side of the car was pushed in and i am scared to imagine at what would have happened if she was in the car...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a few little scratches from doors in parking lots so far thankfully. DF especially would be furious if anyone tried to shrug off anything worse than that though.
    Can't believe some people are so blase & uncaring about the damage they do to other people's property.